Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

It can pay for all expenses trips to the Caribbean though for players, mentors, wives and partners.

Were they looking for VAR or the like? JP could pay for it.

1 Like

We took it on the chin on the day and barely a word about it unlike your lot who made a holy show of yourselves for months over a blatant red card. Facts.

4 Likes

TFK gold. :joy: Its up there with the pretend IRA fellas pointing hockey sticks at each other, ducking behind couches and making shooting noises.

4 Likes

That’s true.

Galway would have three All-Ireland’s in the space of four years but for this Green Machine.

More like the coordinated avatar change no?

Ye absolute fucking gimps :sweat_smile:

Do you have the full Galway backroom team there to compare? I have to admit though, it is very unfair on ye. How could any other team possibly compete with Limerick when we have an extra goalkeeper coach.

Was it not just timmy two goals as goalie coach? Who was the other fella?

Theres a young lad there (Alan Feely) that pucks balls back to the keepers.

1 Like

I don’t know. Flatty says we had two anyway. Quaid was double coached essentially. How could Galway compete with that.

Kiely called him a goalie coach to get him into the games. What a fella. Everyone is involved in the collective.

We just need to close that camille dump out the Dublin road and we’ll have truly conquered them

In fairness to @flattythehurdler, how could Galway possibly compete with that?

Colm Callanan was Galways goalkeeping coach. Maybe the fella pucking balls back to the goalie didn’t get a designation

John Fitz was coaching them.

Fergal Healy and David Forde were selectors.

They seem to be a bit vague in announcing other members of the back room team. Who got them conditioned? Who was performance analyst etc etc.

You know they’re rattled when good solid hurling skins like @Locke start to have meltdowns on the interweb

@Locke is only stirring the pot the shithouse

1 Like

Look here Mike, you can run off upstairs and throw on your Full Kit and watch back the All Ireland. You guys are the best of the rest at the moment. You deserve it.

Small bit of research will answer those questions.

Well look at it this way, at least I got to see the games the way you do every year. Sitting on my hole in front of the telly.

1 Like