Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

OK, I made a very general point,
I haven’t posted about my running times or routes in months, I do realise that it’s not interesting, that’s why I keep it to very specific threads

1 Like

Six or seven of the Limerick crowd on here are on the senior panel. It’s the only explanation for their excitement.

3 Likes

This is a hurling thread. Hurling as a sport generates interest.

You seem to think that interest is immature or something. Fairly shitty thing to be going on about

I would say panel and backroom for Limerick. That’s around a hundred people on the payroll. Sure there’s fourteen at least looking after their minors…

2 Likes

My point was clear, I made it on this thread but it was about the forum in general, no topic or thread I’d immune to the Limerick hurling team talk.

It’s great to have an interest in sport, but bragging about something you had no part in is a bit silly, and assuming seethe amongst people who happen to have been born somewhere else is nonsense.

What does my running have to do with it though, at least it made a change from calling me the schoolmaster

2 Likes

Galway could badly do with a few more goalkeeping coaches

You are pissing on peoples interest and what they post about, again, you don’t seem to like it back.

Do you think the Limerick lads are arguing with themselves? There has been 2 years of sniping on here towards limerick.

Why are you bringing up your profession. I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned that.

2 Likes

We’re not allowed to win.

Seems that way. And we’re certainly not allowed enjoy it.

We’re only fit for the pat on the head from our betters.,

Ye’ve had enough fun there now boys.

I mentioned it because it’s typical of the lazy response that I often get, you went with some bullshit and irrelevant point about running times that I posted last summer while plenty others were doing the same.

You want to be a spokesman for what exactly here? The right to brag about your hurling team on any thread in the forum, the right to expect everybody else to seethe at the success of your hurling team?

But yeah, me posting running times in August is relevant

1 Like

You came in pontificating like a priest at the altar digging at a few lads who’ve a different interest to you.

You got a bit back and turned into a victim.

Don’t be so lofty if you dont like the mirror turned on yourself.

2 Likes

It was on the official list posted on here by someone. I can’t be bothered looking for it,but it’s clearly agitating you that it’s true :slightly_smiling_face:

Ahead of the curve as always

6 Likes

Maybe you could organise a TFK fundraiser for a second goalkeeping coach for Galway?

1 Like

Or maybe you’re just catching up

You’re a nawful man. You ruined the Christmas for some lads here. Careful pointing fingers about the backroom though, the bone isn’t far from the surface

3 Likes

I think people do care for more than 5 mins after the finish of a major game involving their county. GAA means a lot to people. I’d agree that there’s no need for bragging though. In reality most neutrals weren’t too bothered whether Limerick or Waterford won and just wanted a good game.

The bragging is as a result of the digging and sniping on here at Limerick. It’s mostly a bit of craic