Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

For some fellas winning is no good unless you’re running someone else into the ground. It’s a breeding thing.

Christmas has been cancelled in tipperery and kilkenny because of you :rofl:

1 Like

A blitz

1 Like

Hardly a surprise that a big agricultural team won in winter?

After 6 months in the PM group hiding

You’re right. When push comes to shove and if you’d to pick between a wedding and an AI semi final sure it would be no contest

Sean og has requested a power point presentation as to how it was done.

They are not getting enough respect for being Limerick fans, and it hurts

Champions always draw hate… that’s just how it goes. Anyone getting vexed by the losers having a pop needs to have a word with themselves…the dominant stag doesn’t get worried by the scent of the lesser stag .

8 Likes

Can I ask you why you seem to hate when people say limerick are well conditioned? It’s a complement but you seem to take it as a criticism.

Our new found dominance is rare for limerick so it’s not surprising a few posters are struggling to cope with it.

1 Like

Joe has four club, one senior IC, two minor and one u21 All Ireland winners medals. Tom Condon has ?

A huge cock.

Lots of no mark Galway players like Johnny Coen have more all Ireland’s that true limerick heroes like ciaran Carey, Gary Kirby, donal o Grady, shaughs and so on.

I’ve 1 All Ireland Medal, seeing as you ask.

Utterly demeaning of course, but it rightly got up your nose didn’t it? Suck it up to fuck

Did any of ye cunts try the nutella biscuits?

I had a few caramel chicken mini donuts there a while ago. Gamechanger

1 Like

Throw up a photo

I would only I ate them all. I’ll see can I swing it so she throws on another batch later on

1 Like