Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

I never got the logic of trying to make him a midfielder

A terrible pity for him that he left the football panel at the start of 2011.

He has but it’s a detriment of Dublin hurling he is still being carted out at this stage.

Did he leave by choice or ?

A great 6

Dalton gave Nolan a lovely clatter when scoring his goal

Think Dublin were nearly better under Pat Gilroy in the hurling. Expected a slight bit more from Mattie Kenny after his Cuala exploits. Suppose they did beat Galway last year but they haven’t fully recovered from that Laois defeat that followed it.

Cork - Tipp draw next week is what this championship needs.

At least one of the cunts will be out.

Clare -Wexford would obviously be interesting too.

2 Likes

So a team that borders tip beat a team that doesn’t border tip in spud hockey.

1 Like

Think he decided to commit solely to the hurling because they were starting to improve under Daly. Won a league and Leinster with the hurlers that same year.

Our border county lost to the other border county earlier mate. I’m sad.

Very disappointing game. Dublin really offered very little tonight. I thought they would give cork a game. Cork the much better side. Way better work rate than Dublin and light years between them for touch and control of the ball. If they were more clinical in front of goal they could have hammered them.

1 Like

That was all tessio

1 Like

Tessio was treated very poorly by Galway

Jesus, Dublin have pucked away a tight finish here over the last five minutes

They weren’t a good match for each other for a finish. I expect him to do much better when he manages the footballers.

First good ball in in about 10 minutes by Dublin.

1 Like

Put rushe in and drive four bad wides over his head. He won the two that went near him.

under no illusions but it was a good performance from Cork, particularly while it was competitive, worked hard, took some good scores, the changes from last week all worked really.

Dublin desperately poor.

Cork, Tipp and Wexford will all be praying for a handy one against Clare next week.

3 Likes