Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

Who’s we these days mate? I can’t keep up.

Id agree with this tbh.

Ask me bollix

2 Likes

Cork didnt match up great v Kilkenny in 2019

Then again they matched up very well against Limerick in 2019

Limerck in turn didnt match up great v Kilkenny

Deserved to be shagging hurting that Waterford display was like Custer’s last stand , no fucking balls or pride in the jersey, only thing woke them up was the Cork public giving it to the lazy whures/ Cork are carrying baggage for too long

Limerick actually dominated Kilkenny for over 40 mins of that game. They match up fine with kk… There was a number of factors why we lost but it wasn’t style or matchup.

1 Like

You’re in for a very sad awakening in a few weeks time mate…assuming we are lucky enough to avoid Tipp, in which case you are in for a very sad awakening next weekend.

The big question if they can do it back to back. No point being flat track bullies steam rolling a poor Dublin team yesterday I’d they revert to type next week.

1 Like

I’m under no illusions, just questioning your poor mouth, I don’t think Cork would beat any of the top three but I’d give them a fighting chance against the rest. There’s a tier gap this year for sure

1 Like

If we were on track for a five in a row Turenne would be talking us down

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Cork remind me of Tipp 71 to 89. Couldn’t win for love nor money while at the same time thinking that tradition/arrogance would see them right and that it was their fundamental right to win it.

1 Like

Not bringing off Hannon that day cost us.

1 Like

You’re hearing a lot from Cork people who think that they’ll win the All Ireland, lots of arrogance?

I disagree . Most Cork folk realise the really fell behind other counties in terms of underage structure. , development etc . The last underage all Ireland they won was minor in 2001 . They also realise that they are a huge county and that should mean they be competitive regardless .

Cork and Tipp from the Big 3 have moved well ahead of them & Limerick , Galway , Clare and Waterford have surpassed them .

2 Likes

You don’t have to hear it. It’s in their blood. Not necessarily a bad thing but theres an element of truth in it

1 Like

bit harsh Iron Mike

Cork have been winning Munster titles in their famine period, Tipp could were struggling to win a match in the Munster Championship for long stretches in their doldrum spell

1 Like

So you’re imagining that to be the case? Fair enough, no debating that

1 Like

Listen if I told you that the grass was green, you’d tell me I was imagining it.