Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

My prediction is that one of the hurling qualifiers will be live on Sky at 3.45 with the other on RTE News Now at God only knows when…

Clare-Wexford should be a Leinster Final curtain raiser at 3.45pm on Saturday.

Powers have prices up

Wexford 4/6
Draw 8/1
Clare 6/4

Wexford -2

Tipp 8/15
Draw 9/1
Cork 15/8

Tipp -2

1 Like

Lovely :clap::clap::clap:

4/6 on Wexford is a great bet. Clare can’t deal with teams who will run at them. It should be 2/5 or so. Only caveat for Wexford is that Davy has a poor enough track record after a flat first round provincial defeat and I think for Clare to win it would be a case of us needing Wexford not to be at the pitch of it especially if David Mc doesn’t play.

The first lockdown was all 5ks and building stone walls.
The 2nd lockdown has mainly involved sitting on the couch watching hours of sport.

18 Likes

Cork v Tipp in Limerick…?

Might want to protect the pitch in Thurles for Sunday so Clare v Wexford maybe in Cork, as happened a few years ago for that quarter final…?

I am told it will most likely be Nowlan Park again for Clare this weekend

Next weekend will be even better . It starts on Thursday .

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, as Clare borders Tipperary and Wexford doesn’t, should we expect a win for the Banner men ?

1 Like

Yes

Good analysis. I’d imagine the wristiest hurlers would have played far more hurling than any other sport as kids. I wouldnt say any child in Dublin would play far more hurling than anything else. They’d at least play equal amounts of football if not soccer, rugby etc too.

The truth is out there

Tipp cork is hard to call tbh.
So is Clare wx, but you’d expect the bookies have it priced right.

Think GAAGO are supposed to have one of them.

I don’t think Tipp Cork is a formality at all. Tipp were worse against Limerick than Clare were

2 Likes

Looks like Wexford and Clare on GAA Go. Sky showing Ulster football and Cork/Tipp. RTE showing camgie quarter finals Saturday afternoon.

From RTE site - By its absence, you’d expect Tipp/Cork to be covered by Sky.

Follow both qualifiers via live blogs on RTÉ.ie/sport and the RTÉ News app. Watch Clare v Wexford live on GAAGO and listen to commentary of both games on RTÉ Radio’s Saturday Sport.

Sky have confirmed they will be showing Tipp vs Cork.