Hurling Championship 2020 - The Year Limerick Blitzed

I get the feeling there’s lads here set on rising the Limerick lads whether we win or lose. I’ve nothing concrete to back this up, it’s just a suspicion I have.

Are you suggesting Limerick are drug dealers?

I told you before, I’ll post what I went when I want. Now run along .

No self respecting drug dealer would be found in either.

What are you suggesting? Limerick lack class?

You’re an awful man Flatty

1 Like

Stuck on 9 likes. Should I?

I agree wholeheartedly , doubt unless there’s big changes in Cork that there’s an A1 in this team

Galway weren’t playing mate, but an outstanding member of the forum and personal friends’ son was.
I’m sure he would respect the facts that I’d want them to go down honourably had they been playing Galway.

:joy::joy: bones of truth there though

Cork were on a hiding to nothing yesterday. They did ok. Dublin weren’t great. We’ll have a better gauge of where they are next week.

1 Like

I missed it. 10 up now

It’s a Limerick forum, in fairness it’s to be expected.

Did daragh o Connell pack up Dublin?

Yes. Work and family commitments

Massive loss.

He had pace, which Dublin don’t have. Could’ve tracked a few of the Cork HFL yesterday.

Cork will be fucked next week unless they draw Clare. I don’t care what the opposition is like but it will be Corks 3rd game in a row. Its dehabilitating.
Dublin were playing their 3rd game in a row and they were off the pace yesterday.
Tipp and Wexford will be coming in fresher next weekend and should account for Cork and Clare as long as the draw keeps them apart.

3 Likes

I’m going for

Cork v Clare
Wexford v Tipp

1 Like

Tipp v Clare.

Cork v Wexford.

2 Likes