Hurling League 2018

Duignan is too busy locking his door so his father cant get in and watch his Sky Sports.

7 Likes

Don’t get me started on them switching the picture to super super super slow motion mode when some muldoon is lifting a trophy.

TG4 should be banned.

“Buille íseal” when Tuohy is on the field or “amaideach” when Maurice Shanahan is playing.

I thought you’d be on the Limerick train now, Joe?

Clare would burn Limerick pal…

1 Like

I’d regularly have whatever local radio station on my phone with their commentary on and this does help with the positional changes and set ups etc.

Ps. If a Muldoon like me can synchronize the commentary to the tv coverage anyone can so don’t rule this out.

Pps. The post scriptum isn’t aimed solely at you @Bandage

1 Like

They only have 2 cameras. One for near, and one for far away.
Sometimes when they switch unexpectedly, there’s a lad wiping the lens with a snotrag.

1 Like

The thing that really irked me in the league was when they weren’t arsed showing two live games on Sundays, yet still refused to allow individual counties stream games and cited copyright infringement / breach of their rights.

Lar Sutton with one camera delivered better camera work and quality of viewing experience on the Wexford GAA you tube channel for the Walsh Cup Final than TG4 manage with an entire team.

Jerome Quinn streaming a game with one camera would also produce better.

This niche gaeilge language channel has had its day. It’s now depriving us of watching games online with @gaamad1996 providing the commentary.

1 Like

“The intentions of the fighters can be guaged by the names given to their sticks, common ones being “bas gan sagart” (death without the priest) or “leagadh gan Eiri” (down with no hope of rising).”

:smile:

1 Like

Are you sure?

Newstalk just about to do a piece on Limerick hurling.

Lucey
Joe Molloy gives the distinct impression that this interview is no more then a time filler

Fairly bog standard fluff piece.

You’d get a better insight on here.

Malloy hasn’t a notion about it, reading off his cue cards.

It was a time filler. Nothing more.

I was seething listening to it. Just pure laziness and zero insight practically.

Serious side line cut from Ger Farragher in injury time last night in yhe interfirms all Ireland final to win it for Galway side medtronic by 1.saw it on twitter

1 Like

They should’ve done a 3 hour special on it live from the 3 Arena. A league quarter final win in March is a once in a lifetime event.

3 Likes

Molloy didn’t want to know. Lucey was bland enough but I don’t know where Newstalk might have thought he would have gotten some insight

As in Jim Bob Ryan.