Hurling Power Rankings

Heā€™s not suspended.

Society put Hegarty away for his brutal crimes, but heā€™s paid his debt and now heā€™s going to get revenge on Clare

5 Likes

Ah I was joshing with our friend mate. You ruined it.

No. KK and Galway are ahead of the others.

Dublin are still underperforming but are capable of a shock on their day.

Well played

Itā€™s set up for a Hego masterclass now after all the blackguarding by Jason McCarthy and Co last year

The HURLING POWER RANKINGSā„¢ļø after week one/wan of the 2023.

Full clean slate going into the games, every county were level in the eyes of the POWER RANKINGSā„¢ļø adjudicator. Got to see much of the live action and all highlights. Rating each county in order of impressiveness, but mindful of how good they have been last year and in the league, with most of the POWER RANKINGSā„¢ļø being worked off my own county opinions (eg Fuck Tipp). Edit: I have Clare and Limerick as joint 4th but it wonā€™t let me.

1. Tipperary - a bit hairy at the back but awesome attack. Put in a great performance.
  2. Galway - shocking start and would be at #1 only for it, but levelled it up at ht before putting Wexford away.
  3. Waterford - fucked it away on Sunday. But Davy has them purring.
  4. Clare - car crash of a goalkeeper aside, they have a bit about them and stuck to their task manfully. Impressive.
  5. Limerick - hugely disappointing. Hego loses his head yet again, flat, only a couple of lads hurling. Would be lower only they cruised to the league win.
  6. Kilkenny - won but bate no-one and will never have it as handy. Barely got into second gear and were given the time and space to do worse.
  7. Antrim - very impressive, should have won. Improving the whole time.
  8. Wexford - were missing players but got a great start. The only way is up and need to hammer Antrim in the Chadwick.
  9. Dublin - a bad day in the office, are better than what we saw. Lucky to get the draw.
  10. Cork - didnā€™t play
  11. Westmeath - bad day against the Cats. Should do better and are most likely targeting other shit teams like Antrim, Wexford and Dublin for points.
9 Likes

Seems fair.

2 Likes

Waterford lose to Limerick with an extra man but rank ahead of them.

Thatā€™s the insight tfk brings you wonā€™t find in click bait MSM.

17 Likes

The Davy factor.

So it is.

He is the minds of the limerick players.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t argue with that

1 Like

Fucking bat, bat it down

Nuance

The drug, Garda fraud and GBH scandals are catching up on Limerick unfortunately.

Id say we are lucky to be one place ahead of the dubsšŸ¤£

But not the other teams.

Kilkenny still suspiciously low according to the resident yerra

Hopefully a spirited loss next Saturday should see Limerick move up a few spots.

Maybe if they played with 14 for three quarters of the game instead of just half, people might see some merit in them