Hurling - The Hand Pass Rule - a thread

Limerick and Clare games can often be damp squids regardless, that happens a lot in derby matches.

I’d love see them make the ball heavier

1 Like

All they’ve to do is get a ball that turns green when contact is made on it. So a legal handpass will turn green and a throw won’t light up at all. It’s very very simple

We’ll then have lads talking about JP buying off the manufacturer of said balls and being at home with a remote flicking on the green light

:person_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Or maybe stop two hand passes in a row

Gas. They’ve pubs in Portugal with noise centres so police can detect late openings

You see, the tech is out there :clap:

As an unbiased neutral the handpass thing seems to me a kind of passive aggressive way of saying limerick the cunts are too good and I’m sick of them

9 Likes

Charlie Mitchell was whistled for it on Saturday on JMc final. Super slow mon showed it was fine

:man_shrugging:

He should try Woolie.

He would never do that after what Woolie did to Babs.

Babs be grand. Shur didnt he fuck over Laois and Offaly and we all forgave and forgot.

Tipp’s hall of famers made their name hand passing the ball into the net.

For fuck sake Tomas Mul threw the ball to himself for a goal in 92 never mind another player.

1 Like

It is supposed to be a clear and obvious seperation between hand and ball. Id say 50% at best for both teams achieved this.

When all is said and down, the pandemic of thrun balls is going to leave a serious asterisk on any silverware won over the past decade.

History will not be kind to the 2020’s.

Making up your own version of the rule invalidates the point you are making a bit.

Is that before or after tax?

And they havent been kind to Tipp

1 Like