I have become a vagina

humans are not omnivores

yes & no

Says who?

vegans

No one listens to them, mate. They are nothing. They are Neitzcheā€™s slaveā€¦the master feasts on whatever he wants, takes what he wants and succeeds at life. Vegans are the type of pricks who turn the other cheek. Forgive rapists and criminalsā€¦ men smash cunts.

Long live Chocolate Miceā€¦

I think some posters are not being supportive enough of Young Nedā€™s brave new lifestyle which is extremely disappointing.

Like your forefathers, I will be by your side with green stains running down my chin after eating grassā€¦ All the way bro, all the way ā€¦ could do with losing a few pound for DBā€™s weddiā€¦

day 1- I resisted the temptation to have a cheat day

breakfast - I decided against breakfast as I got up late
lunch - soup
dinner- salad, soup, homemade juice, cacau bombs

overall, this is the best ive ever felt in my life, think the feeling of your first e tablet multiplied by the joy you felt when Larsson scored at ibrox and multiply it by 1000 and thatā€™s how I felt today

[QUOTE=ā€œYoung Ned of the Hill, post: 974071, member: 80ā€]day 1- I resisted the temptation to have a cheat day

breakfast - I decided against breakfast as I got up late
lunch - soup
dinner- salad, soup, homemade juice, cacau bombs

overall, this is the best ive ever felt in my life, think the feeling of your first e tablet multiplied by the joy you felt when Larsson scored at ibrox and multiply it by 1000 and thatā€™s how I felt today[/QUOTE]
Multiply all that x braised lamb with gravy and onion and chips and you will know how I felt.

How did it feel being a vegan in the home of the GGA mate? Were you treated with respect, were your special needs catered to? Where there any Ham-less Ham sangwiches on offer?

what?

Rocko outed you as a true blue Dub fan in another thread mate.
Itā€™s ok mate, there is no shame in it.
Iā€™m just worried that vegan like yourself would receive parity of esteem in the bowels of Croker. The GGA is noted for itā€™s links to dead animal eating groups.

[QUOTE=ā€œHis Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 974098, member: 1503ā€]Rocko outed you as a true blue Dub fan in another thread mate.
Itā€™s ok mate, there is no shame in it.
Iā€™m just worried that vegan like yourself would receive parity of esteem in the bowels of Croker. The GGA is noted for itā€™s links to dead animal eating groups.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm I wasnā€™t in archbishop park yesterday

Wait a minute, so someone on the internet was lying :o

:eek:

Back to the topic at hand, come up with any Vegan options for the dreaded Munchies?

Back to the topic at hand, come up with any Vegan options for the dreaded Munchies?[/QUOTE]

yes, strawberries dipped in cacao

http://www.thesweetlifeonline.com/2013/02/08/raw-chocolate-dipped-strawberries/

[QUOTE=ā€œYoung Ned of the Hill, post: 974150, member: 80ā€]yes, strawberries dipped in cacao

http://www.thesweetlifeonline.com/2013/02/08/raw-chocolate-dipped-strawberries/[/QUOTE]
Interesting website.
These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies look tasty.
http://www.thesweetlifeonline.com/2012/06/06/oatmeal-chocolate-chip-breakfast-cookie/

day 3 was a huge success - im loving every minute because it makes me feel so alive

I called a team meeting to announce the news to my work mates and the reaction was overwhelmingly positive

[QUOTE=ā€œYoung Ned of the Hill, post: 975133, member: 80ā€]day 3 was a huge success - im loving every minute because it makes me feel so alive

I called a team meeting to announce the news to my work mates and the reaction was overwhelmingly positive[/QUOTE]
Can you outline what Day 3ā€™s intake consisted of?