I have become a vagina

of course

started off with a carrot, courgette,wheatgrass and lemon juice
then for lunch I had a walnut and watercress saled
for dinner I had some spelt bread with homemade butternut squash and ginger soup

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 975139, member: 80”]of course

for dinner I had some spelt bread with homemade butternut squash and ginger soup[/QUOTE]
Interesting, any recipe for the Soup?

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 975139, member: 80”]of course

for dinner I had some spelt bread with homemade butternut squash and ginger soup[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH=full]1447[/ATTACH]

no receipes, you can be failty flexible when cooking soup. fry the onions and ginger 1st, put in the remaining veggies, fry for another 5 minutes add stock and water, bring to boil simmer for 30 mins

in future you should oven roast the vegetables for a more succulent flavor pal…especially if using peppers…
How do you feel mentally?..are you at your creative best buzzing with ideas and the thoughts of a bright future now you have removed meat and fish from your system?..have you had any dips in concentration while your system says goodbye to the last of the animal protein??..

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 975148, member: 182”]in future you should oven roast the vegetables for a more succulent flavor pal…especially if using peppers…
How do you feel mentally?..are you at your creative best buzzing with ideas and the thoughts of a bright future now you have removed meat and fish from your system?..have you had any dips in concentration while your system says goodbye to the last of the animal protein??..[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up mate, actually any tips for some mediterranean vegtable dishes?

The bad news is that I have slipped back into drinking coffee so that deal with concentration dips for the time being.

Ill rid myself of that at the weekend and then Ill be at my best

Do you find it easier to ride your Fixie since this lifestyle change?

being a vegan and riding a fixie are symbiotic mate

@Young Ned of the Hill - is sleeping an important part of your lifestyle change?

[QUOTE=“Young Ned of the Hill, post: 975150, member: 80”]thanks for the heads up mate, actually any tips for some mediterranean vegtable dishes?

The bad news is that I have slipped back into drinking coffee so that deal with concentration dips for the time being.

Ill rid myself of that at the weekend and then Ill be at my best[/QUOTE]

yeah i’d say the detox from meat will fuck with your head…
roast peppers are delish pal… put them in the oven and when you see the skin begin to darken in colour, take them out…peel off the skin and let them cool…perfect for a salad… stuffed courgettes are another treat…cut them in half, remove the insides and fry them up with some garlic and herbs and other vegies of your choice…put them back into the empty courgette halves, into the oven and roast - delish…
get the packets of baby lettuce, cut them in half…chop up some garlic and fry it slowly in oil of your choice…pour it over the baby lettuce- mouthwatering…
the open vine tomatoes from Lidl are ridiculously tasty…you’ll know how fresh they are by the smell of the vine…chop up 3 in a bowl , sprinkle of oregano and olive oil, tiny bit of balsamic vinegar - superb…
for treats roasted artichoke glazed in honey and lemon are spectacular…
all the best pal…

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 975196, member: 182”]yeah i’d say the detox from meat will fuck with your head…
roast peppers are delish pal… put them in the oven and when you see the skin begin to darken in colour, take them out…peel off the skin and let them cool…perfect for a salad… stuffed courgettes are another treat…cut them in half, remove the insides and fry them up with some garlic and herbs and other vegies of your choice…put them back into the empty courgette halves, into the oven and roast - delish…
get the packets of baby lettuce, cut them in half…chop up some garlic and fry it slowly in oil of your choice…pour it over the baby lettuce- mouthwatering…
the open vine tomatoes from Lidl are ridiculously tasty…you’ll know how fresh they are by the smell of the vine…chop up 3 in a bowl , sprinkle of oregano and olive oil, tiny bit of balsamic vinegar - superb…
all the best pal…[/QUOTE]
Post of the week right there. :clap:

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 975196, member: 182”]yeah i’d say the detox from meat will fuck with your head…

are you a vegetarian? they sound very nice

You do know how they get those open vine tomatoes to be so tasty don’t you?

Uh oh, this is going to be like the orange juice all over again

no I’m not…wouldn’t have the discipline for it…

please pal…not the tomatoes…we have to encourage him in his quest…

signing out

Well done mate

Is this a ganja related decision?

:eek: