I have lost interest in

Yes, yes I am.

this is a very serious moment

Nobody should have to read something like this 7 (seven) minutes before a knock-out intercounty hurling match.

7 Likes

The Monday morning Admins review meeting is gonna be a tense affair

It is. It really is…

I’d look to your good self as a template to hit the reset button and keep it fresh

1 Like

@Bandage has grown as a person year on year…can you say the same? - cue some fat jokes from the usual dullards.

Didn’t you once go to a Celtic game rather than going to see Wexford play in an All Ireland semi final?

1 Like

No, you’re possibly confusing me with somebody else.

You’d prefer Celtic win than Wexford. You’ve stated this as fact. You’re presenteeism at matches can’t change this.

2 Likes

I haven’t claimed it would change anything. Of course something monumental and which would reverberate around the world like Celtic winning the Champions League would be more meaningful (unlikely though it may be). You’re neglecting the pertinent point though.

The free kick

inter county hurling
its incredibly boring
the KKtipp dominace from 2009 to 2016 did it for me really, ever second player was called Maher or TJ , each game described as an “epic” or a “battle”, it became so jaded that i didnt even know who was who on the teams anymore
the 2016 league final when waterford and clare lined up with 14 men in each FB line was probably a nadir for hurling really, the talk about it too, lads on about “ozzy” gleeson, fellas talking “tactics” , that faux rivalry between dan shanahan and the diarmuid o sullivan last year was just staged and twee.
and now the league, the ah shur like suppose merchants on about how no one is talking the league seriously, everyone is a cute hoor,etc,meanwhile there are really only about 5 games that matter in the whole thing with 2 yes 2 “quarter” finals and the semis and final… and either tipp/KK or galway will be in the final regardless
boring, jaded, it can fuck right off

what “tactics” will derek Mcgrath use?, FFS sake lads

11 Likes

So what?

exactly

"Kilkenny are the 2018 Leinster “Champions” "… wow really? i never saw that coming

go back to telling us about Maccabi Hijab so.

1 Like

Great post, I have lost interest in the gga full stop.

1 Like

was the all ireland club final another “epic”?
will we have a “game for the ages” next weekend? another “battle” on the cards?
will we all be “enthralled” and have our appetites “whet” ,

as a hurling man it pains me to say you are 100% correct.
That derek mcgrath below in watherford has attempted to destroy the game single highhandedly by just omitting conventional forwards altogether and despite this the hurling media has a soft spot for him and that ‘big dan’ imbecile lauding them both as some sort of hurling evangelists. McGrath is the friend of the hurling journalist but very much the enemy of hurling. a right dangerous bastard and the sooner he goes back teaching english below in watherford the better for the game.
the national league is now a series of challenge matches. the munster championship ‘round robin’ will be interesting but the leinster verison will conclude with 2 rounds of dead rubbers.

3 Likes

Maths

stunning post