I have lost interest in

Horse Racing - i used to be an avid follower of this up to about a few years ago but after watching JP macmanus have that horse flogged to death for no other reasons but greed in aintree this year after already winning the loaded cunt a fortune 2 weeeks before and then the way he and followers of the activity cried about the horses passing like it was a human being infuriated me greatly.
I actually now despise everything about it, the mannerisms and the parlance associated with the followers of it are disgusting and the way they use this phraseology to talk about races… examples include referring to the winner of the race as " the one in front", FFS… horses " making all" if they are flogged more than other horses, the horse they backed as “our fella” like its their son or something…
the posting on here every flat season where some 3 year old horse is referrred to " as the greatest animal of all time" which is a complete lack of respect to to most other animals like say for instance Polar bears who i am sure have also done great things, and then after it is murdered or " destroyed" as they like to call it after it is diven to its death by jumping over dangerous fences, the horse set then start mourning it like a human being saying " RIP"…
Its a fucking sick activity, an activity that would be nothing without gambling , anyone who tells themselves otherwise and calling it a “game” is delusional. The fact that a professional jockey or horse floggeer like Tony Mccoy, who apparently " can really get the most out of a tired horse once he gets to work on it" can be considered as a sportsman is disgusting also.

gambling:
one can say that with my hatred of horse racing came my lack of interest in gambling, i still love betting on european football and make pretty consistent green off it on a weekly basis, however its a fucking curse of an activity and can ruin evenings if you have lost a few bob and cant walk away from it.

If i wanted to read a Novel i would buy a book! :rolleyes:

Outstanding post, mickee. :clap:

Speaking of the horsey talk / jargon…that shit muncher dancingbaby said a horse won ‘cosily’ yesterday.

FFS sake. :guns:

This isn’t the first reference I’ve seen to this-can you flesh that story out please mate?

Tell the nosy cunt to fuck off Bandage. That’s an in joke and this chump is not one of the clique.

Completely lost interest in nightclubs. And pubs where you can’t get a seat and be served within 30 or so seconds at the bar.

Gigs are fine. Venues to see a DJ or whatever…I’d do that if I had a couple of pills. But I haven’t had a couple of pills in about 7 years.

There’s others too but I’m not arsed to list them.

Tis probably worth noting that the things I’ve gained interest in over the last few years are far better than the few things I’ve lost interest in. Looking forward to getting my own gaff and getting a decent train set in, for example…

What are you still interested in bandage?

I’m sure your fancy dress birthday bash this weekend will get your party mojo back

Whoah mate-that’s an unusually childish response from you. Everything ok?

Between this shite and that fucking shite thread about Irish people being english or some such shit, I am rapidly losing interest in TFK. Why is it always so shite during the close season? Thank christ for the Test Match Cricket thread.

Muldoonican shite talk right there

facebook

The plan is working :clap:

Celeb Spotting

Me too

quite simply the best post ever on this forum

Ireland & the Irish

I used to think it was a great country with a proud history and culture- now I think we are a horrible race living is a grey and drissly shithole- The people in the 26 completely sold out their brothers in the 6 - Our fascination with English Football and soap operas. Thick muldoons that have a mentality that is 100 years out of date- The GGA and all the evil that brings - our traditional culture is actually quite shit with all that diddly diddly music and the most repressive style of dancing in the world today

If it wasnt for SRFC I wouldnt come back

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 725850”]Ireland & the Irish

I used to think it was a great country with a proud history and culture- now I think we are a horrible race living is a grey and drissly shithole- The people in the 26 completely sold out their brothers in the 6 - Our fascination with English Football and soap operas. Thick muldoons that have a mentality that is 100 years out of date- The GGA and all the evil that brings - our traditional culture is actually quite shit with all that diddly diddly music and the most repressive style of dancing in the world today

If it wasnt for SRFC I wouldnt come back[/quote]

1-0 chocolate mice

It’s great that this Oz place was invented - The dregs, low lifes and self haters of Irish society now all have a place to congregate and live out their dream while the rest of us now only have to listen to their shite on internet forums and facebook updates. It’s no coincidence either that their dream destination is part of the common wealth- Birds of a feather and all that.

I have lost interest in not having an interest in the GAA and I’m now interested again. As I said elsewhere on this thread, Wexford hurling is about to take off under Liam Dunne and I want to be on the bandwagon. Oulart’s win today gives things another shot in the arm. Typically these cunts did their utmost to bottle it despite being utterly dominant but at least they won in the end, albeit relying on a very late Eoin Moore winner. I would like Liam Dunne to have a go at persuading Darren Stamp to reverse his decision to retire. As ever, I reserve the right to change my mind again though.