Always consensual.

Pulling your wire doesn’t classify as casual sex Laz

Agreed. Especially as my wire rarely consents

1 Like

Floppy cock, bro?

2 Likes

Post reported

1 Like

I hope his wife doesn’t pop her head into the room and reckon there’s a threesome going on.

Great post. As the lad in wheelchair said on oz once, some people snort ESPN. I tried to watch one of the six nations matches, mindless boring shite. I couldn’t stay awake through a soccer match anymore and wouldn’t watch a football match in full unless galway were playing. Hurling still has its tentacles around me, and i maintain a reasonable interest in the four best sports in the world, the four north American leagues, but when i think of the time i wasted watching and talking about sport in my teens and 20s…

Or a onesome

Depends. Was he working with two hands or one?

I suppose that also depends. I know what he’d say if you asked him

And since chatter about sport gives the illusion of interest in sport, the notion of practicing sport becomes confused with that of talking sport; the chatterer thinks himself an athlete and is no longer aware that he doesn’t engage in sport. And similarly he isn’t aware that he could no longer engage in it, because the work he does, when he isn’t chattering, tires him and uses up both the physical energy and the time required for sports activities.

Umberto Eco 1980

unbelievable scenes as Tipperary wait for it are playing none other than kilkenny in the hurling league final despite both of them sitting in the long grass, being experimental,oh the cute hoors, etc… shur wasnt it fun for a few weeks when we thought it might actually be interesting,
another “epic”, etc

hurling, FFS

5 Likes

Tune out for a couple of months mickee.

The next date for your hurling diary should be this.

The tjing and pjing is only starting

1 Like

Two proper teams in the final. Not like Davys automatons.

Pints.
Just can’t be bothered today, two mates have rang to meet up. Mrs Bradley has told me to head up and meet them but I don’t care if I do, I’d like to meet the lads though, I’d be as happy to go for a coffee with them.
Training in the morning @9:00am so maybe that’s my reasoning. Maybe I’m getting old and wise.

1 Like

Your missus is using reverse psychology on you. Mind control, cerebral castration.
Go out and get blocked, come home later and piss in her saucepans. It’s the only way to break free.

4 Likes

No doubt there’s merit in your theory. I’ll go for a few I suppose and give her a few digs when I get home, nothing serious, just to let her know who’s boss.

6 Likes

You’re an inspiration!

1 Like