I have lost interest in

I’ve just hit 8/1 3/1 3/1 without looking at a horse. All fivers with the racing on in the background. Also met a mate home from Essex that I didn’t know was home.
It’s all Brimmer today.

Ahem

This one didnt age well.

3 Likes

ah its a load of bollox
albeit the cringe level will be somewhat reduced that Waterford are done, “matchups”, “battles”, etc,yawn

agreed, simpletons getting all excited about “permutations”

involving 4 or 5 teams

1 Like

they complain about playing 4 games in a season…too much apparantly
“the 4 games in a row were too much for tipp, etc”, sure no other sport can do it, the intensity shur, fuck off

2 Likes

elite athletes don’t you know

35 minutes a half for fucks sake.

1 Like

they were complaining about having 1 week between the games as well

2 Likes

The Cork lads were honest and said they preferred having games to being ran at training.

The garden. I’m weeks behind and vowed I’d commence work on it this morning at 8:00am. I’ve 3 mugs of maxwell house drank and 5 benson & hedges consumed since and the garden is untouched.

In other news, to make me feel better about my tardiness in the garden I realise just how insignificant we and our lives are.
Today 151,000 people will die. 360,000 will be born. Make the most of it guys and don’t live in a self absorbed narcissistic bubble, nobody cares about you, except for maybe very close family.

1 Like

Will some cunt engage me please. Otherwise I’ve to go at the garden.

2 Likes

Concrete the whole thing.

2 Likes

Well Brim , tell me mate why in the name of all that’s good and holy did you revert back to using that abominable avatar?

That’s a great avatar. A stirring reminder that the system does not always win, that the individual can stand successfully his ground and that some have a set of values and principles that can’t be bought and sold to the highest bidder. It’s the sort of avatar that could inspire a man to singlehandedly overturn a land-rover full of ruc men.
(it falls a bit short as a gardening inspiration though)

1 Like

ssssshhh there’s a good girl. :roll_eyes:

You’re a tramp from a line of tramps

Behave yourself girl.

Aye. Very good