I have lost interest in

The butcher :wink:

Different game to me mate :grin:

What game was that? Cork haven’t sorted any club fixtures yet, what are they at?

I found this place a great sanctuary in very difficult times. I suppose it’s different strokes

16 Likes

I suppose it depends on whether you are a confident guy or not.

Are lads still following him around on twitter I wonder

I’m sure one of the 4 lads who operate the @BruidheanChaorthainn account will stick around.

2 Likes

Challenge games have started back now

Full contact across the country from last night. The A&E’s were heaving.

I don’t think there can be any doubt that @Fagan_ODowd will have a vastly different experience on TFK than @BruidheanChaorthainn, particularly if he is a bit down in the dumps

1 Like

Ditto, I had some right chuckles off this place particularly last year while I was at my sickest

4 Likes

Newtown v blackrock. Limerick blackrock.

1 Like

Their sorted now mate. On August bank holiday.

1 Like

Have you tried filling the void with gambling. Put everything you own on a roulette table, red or black.

1 Like

You mean Kilfinane

1 Like

Again, it’s not a like for like comparison,
You were very open about your health struggles and no doubt you found the support on here to be a fillip which is great, you had everybody’s best wishes, not the case for @BruidheanChaorthainn

In my own case i can recall logging on here during difficult days with my mum and finding myself under attack for God knows what, the usual I suppose, eventually I felt I had to take a break for a while which was the right thing to do. Ironically and in keeping with your point, when my mum passed away and I posted about it a week later I found great support here , actually probably helped me,
But our experiences here are not the same, it’s like a secondary school, if you’re the most popular fella there it’s a great place

6 Likes

Yeah, kilfinane.

On ye’re own pitch or up the mountain?

I have my good days and my bad days, same as everyone else

@backinatracksuit wallowing in self pity again.