I have lost interest in

Flat racing and British jumps racing should be taken out the back and put out of its misery. Irish jumps and when we go over to take the piss out of them at Cheltenham is a highlight of the sporting calender.

Go away and fuck off you annoying Cark cunt.

You interest no one anyway.

How long are you playing? Thinner strings might be an option if you are struggling, as they require less effort to hold down. I presume you are playing an acoustic?

I’ll give ya the first three punches for free and I’ll ring the ambulance for ya after.

If you’re serious about it get one to one lessons. Learning online can only take you so far

I hear you’re a great man to bet. Make sure of the next one kid.

Not sport.

Mortgage application has me snookered but we’ll survive.

1 Like

Irish horse racing is a farce these days, particularly the flat

1 Like

See they’re selling family tickets on pigsback for leopardstown. That’s how bad attendances are

Coolmore mafia have destroyed the flat

8 Likes

Played for a year, then gave up. Found piano much handier being honest.

Chicks don’t want to bang pianists though.

Did them for a year.

Hmmmm

What make of guitar you got kid? I always found a Honda was the best for getting over "thr fat finger syndrome "

Yamaha.

1 Like

Get your wrist forward.

1 Like

Drinking.

I could go on a 3 day bender once every two months but otherwise I think I’m done.

2 Likes

Provincial hurling and football championships. It’s getting like international football tournaments, time enough turning on the TV when it’s knockout.

6 Likes

Yesterday was an important game for Galway. Lose that and we were fcuked. Galway hurling are like an SPL defense. They will always have you uneasy. It’s mighty really.