I hope Frank Gets Off

Hopefully my fellow Kilkenny man Frank Dunlop doesnt get jail, he was just the bagman at the end of the day,only following orders from the moneymen developers,it was a nasty aspect of his job,somebody had to be the middleman,hes sick aswell the poor divil.

Spiddily spoddily splataroo bajoo gagoo.

I presume the above statement is calculated to start a debate (as most things in here are intended to do). But I’ll bite (kind of).

Bagman or no, the “just following orders” defence does not exhonerate anybody. He knew he was doing wrong and he should be punished. However others should be punished even more, i.e. the ones providing the cash and even more so the ones accepting it.

I would be prepared to allow a reduced sentence if in mitigation he cooperates fully with any investigation, testifying as necessary, and as a result some bigger fish are fried.

Awww, he’s sick, lets let the poor fella off.

I heard Timoty McVeigh would have gotten off too, only for the bout of the sniffles he had cleared up in time for him he be given the chair.

if he had any brains he would have had Mick Galway do a character reference for him.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Awww, he’s sick, lets let the poor fella off.

I heard Timoty McVeigh would have gotten off too, only for the bout of the sniffles he had cleared up in time for him he be given the chair.[/QUOTE]

Tim McVeigh didn’t do it.

Badoosh apoosh aloosh gagoosh barrup yahup

2-0 to Flano

Flano is seriously kicking the shit out of link here.

Bookit froin throne ah je splan :smiley:

Speaking of Timothy Mcveigh I was in a pub in Tallaght one day years ago and this Yank from Oklahoma was there …the locals were doing serious wind ups on the poor cunt…the barman asked him could he bring a present back with him for the barman’s cousin who lived over there and was looking for this item…he gave the yank a sweeping brush with the head covered with a refuse bag…he said his cousin’s name was Timothy McVeigh and gave him some made up address in Oklahoma on a piece of paper…the poor half pissed yank left the boozer with the broom under his arm not having a clue what was going on…

Hes taking me apart here with these witty one liners he coming up with,side splitting stuff from the Yank:clap: surely he can do better than posting the alphabet in no particular order??, whats even worse is you idiots thinking its worthy of declaring him 2-0 up.Pathetic effort from the Yank,its still 0-0 until he comes up with something better.

People from respectable middle class families shouldn’t go to jail.

You can’t keep score and play. As a competitor in this particular ad-hoc head-to-head you must abide by the decisions of the impartial observers that are the rest of us.

3-0 to Flano … now 4-0 after a penalty awarded due to the above complaint.

[quote=“Shadow”]You can’t keep score and play. As a competitor in this particular ad-hoc head-to-head you must abide by the decisions of the impartial observers that are the rest of us.

3-0 to Flano … now 4-0 after a penalty awarded due to the above complaint.[/QUOTE]

Another lets run with Fat Flano loser,nominate me for IOTM May altogether and be done with it.Its 0-0.

OK. I apologise for ganging up on you. However methinks the problem is that you take this forum a bit too seriously, which means with any degree of seriousness at all.

You did throw out a speculative thread which was intended to provoke a response (albeit I’m sure you were hoping for something more coherent).

And as I haven’t seen Flano, I cannot comment on his rotundness or lack thereof.

Link not even old Dunlop took a beating this bad.

Spaddap rabbablap kachung arung pitung shlung. Arp.

Link is seething.

Flano go easy on him, its not even funny at this stage.

You lot are easily impressed no beating has taken place as yet, Flano is a semi literate imbecile on evidence so far.Whats your opinion on Frank Dunlop,id be of the view that his crimes are insignificant in comparison with those of Bertie Ahern,P Flynn, CJ Haughey,Ml Lowry and countless other public representatives who have avoided incarceration in recent Years having been found to be guilty of wrongdoing in a similar fashion,Dunlop was a broker in the whole thing,no more.Hes going to blow the whistle long and hard to stay free now though by the looks of things.