I hope Frank Gets Off

Thatā€™s an idiotic statement.

iā€™m all with on this one LINK and tis a rare ocasion that happens. The greatest crowd i ever saw to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds. Dont worry iā€™ll back you to the hilt:thumbsup:

huh? is this bogtalk?

[quote=ā€œShadowā€]

I would be prepared to allow a reduced sentence if in mitigation he cooperates fully with any investigation, testifying as necessary, and as a result some bigger fish are fried.[/QUOTE]

I think it is fair to assume he has cut some form of a deal for himself

:clap: Ah bedajaydey. Splan un dja fuurum.

:mad::mad:

If Frankā€™s evidence puts away a few politicians Iā€™m all for him getting treated leniently. Unfortunately Lawlor cheated the hangman and I donā€™t think Rambo will be taken alive so after all this Iā€™m sure no one will do any bird for this mess.

[quote=ā€œartfoleyā€]Ignorantia legis neminem excusat

whatever about splibbly dee doo or squagly idsovvmkf, the facts are that dunlop should go to prison. in saying that however those who took bribes from his should go to jail as well and be run out of public life altogether (except those that are dead)[/QUOTE]

Heres how i see it,your calling for Dunlop and all the councillors who took an envelope drop to go to jail for a spell, the problem with this is that here in Ireland we dont have room for Limerick and finglas sumbags who should be in jail but are roaming the streets fcuking up peoples lives,id rather see a scumbag occupy a jail space than a rubber neck co.councillor who took a grand on the side.

Fuck off Cian you townie cunt id rather be eaten alive here every day than recieve your backing,dont back me again you flute.

:smiley:

And the dead ones should be dug up and reburied inside a prison.

easy solutions to lack of prison space there linkā€¦ thereā€™s acres of unused space in witj and cianā€™s heads for starters. but the politicians have to go to jail the same as the skangers because how can you have lawlessness from lawmakers? as the saying goes if you canā€™t do the time donā€™t do the crime and crime is what it is

great idea shadow BTW

THE LINK WALSH is a strange person.

Agreed Butty
:rolleyes:

[quote=ā€œCian Foleyā€]Agreed Butty
:rolleyes:[/quote]
Donā€™t you mean blaa?

nah the LINK is an oul Butty of mine even though he wont admit, sure christ he made his living in Waterford until recently, how shall we say, deported back to sth KK
Sure heā€™s full time sending me pmā€™s telling me to keep up the good fight against Glanbia and the likes that sold us out down here. That makes me very suspicious about the LINK

Fuck off with your Huguenot English squire!

whatā€™s your beef butty

Youā€™re no blaa of mine.

Un ja splan aswall, djey ware lawin t dawn dje kolemein.