I Just got Freekicked

Has The Burner got a golf club as his avatar? Not cool bro, not cool.

Blue there’s not a thing wrong with golf lad…

Fair play The Burner :clap:. You won’t be last caught out.

It absolutely cleared house alright, a lot of the freaks shit them self and ran.

The Burner, can I ask what legal advice you were given by your mates?

Golf provides a lot of men in boring marriages the perfect cover to go on seedy holidays with their mates. Nothing wrong with that.

I’ve recently taken up golf again after a break of about ten years and I’m thoroughly enjoying it.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 809874, member: 6”]Golf provides a lot of men in boring marriages the perfect cover to go on seedy holidays with their mates. Nothing wrong with that.

I’ve recently taken up golf again after a break of about ten years and I’m thoroughly enjoying it.[/quote]

Is the second paragraph is any way related to the first briantinnion?

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 809874, member: 6”]Golf provides a lot of men in boring marriages the perfect cover to go on seedy holidays with their mates. Nothing wrong with that.

I’ve recently taken up golf again after a break of about ten years and I’m thoroughly enjoying it.[/quote]

I always thought it was gas when you’d hear lads going on about their dad heading to Thailand for 2 weeks golfing with 10 mates. Are their wives that gullible or just happy to have them out of the house?

Makes it easier for the wives to ride the local Pat Mustard

Horses box they were probably getting the “handyman” around to “do” a few bits around the house when the husband was away golfing

That could possibly be the only decent explanation for why people take an interest in this thing.

I was thinking that myself-the husband off riding Thai whores thinking he was great and not knowing that the likes of Fagan ODowd was slipping one to their wife on the sly.

You should give up on the thinking! The only thing Fagan has slipped recently is a disc in his ageing back.

Were you not the man telling me Fagan was in the prime of his life 3 weeks ago, kid? I give up-I don’t think I’ll ever fit in around here.

There’s a chance he’ll slip on women’s piss in a bathroom

Walking to a game and jocking young wans are two different pursuits.

I would’ve thought Fagan was ideal for the Pat Mustard role of riding middle aged horny housewives but, you’re right, maybe I should give the thinking a miss for a while.

Jugs

Think he was before my time, mate.

To quote the woman from Reeling in the Years when she was asked how she felt about travellers moving in beside her:

NO COMMENT

I actually have no association with golf at all. It just has the burner on it. Its a stupid fucking avatar actually so ill change it.

Just win baby!