I Just got Freekicked

Jesus Christ your bending over already…your hole will never last

fair dues The Burner there’s a lot around here who could learn from the brave way in which you came back and put your hands up

I tried to warn you mate…

Rat bastard.

Lot of arse licking going on here with The Burner. Whoever his multi is must be pissing himself.

What are you shiting on about? The Burner is sound.

Didn’t rat fuck all Benton! Told him on his fao the burner thread he was entering dangerous territory on arrival…

You have to be a bollix to survive!

[quote=“BeTimberin, post: 810020, member: 675”]Didn’t rat fuck all Benton! Told him on his fao the burner thread he was entering dangerous territory on arrival…

You have to be a bollix to survive![/quote]

And the rest.

The poor lad was nearly on suicide watch yesterday. I received a few frantic phone calls and emails at work, didn’t know what was going on!

Actually thought it was a wind-up when he started trying to explain, amid the desperate gasps for air, what was going on here yesterday afternoon!

I wouldn’t mind but I’d a glowing character reference for him in mind for a new thread (with the aim of avoiding legal action for all concerned in TFK community!) but alas it will now never see the light of do. Unless he gets done again… :cool: :clap:

Jesus, I was stressed out of it and it was nothing to do with me at all! Well played Mark Renton you utter cunt :smiley:

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 810035, member: 1552”]The poor lad was nearly on suicide watch yesterday. I received a few frantic phone calls and emails at work, didn’t know what was going on!

Actually thought it was a wind-up when he started trying to explain, amid the desperate gasps for air, what was going on here yesterday afternoon!

I wouldn’t mind but I’d a glowing character reference for him in mind for a new thread (with the aim of avoiding legal action for all concerned in TFK community!) but alas it will now never see the light of do. Unless he gets done again… :cool: :clap:

Jesus, I was stressed out of it and it was nothing to do with me at all! Well played Mark Renton you utter cunt :D[/quote]

This gag belongs to the forum. When you’ve time you should Google facehop 2012 TFK and see Horsebox’s meltdown.

Anyone have a link or thread title for Runts original??

[quote=“The Runt, post: 66775, member: 181”]Without a doubt THE biggest mong on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506[/quote]

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/social-networking-sites.2494/page-24#post-66775

The match-the-PM-to-the-poster is the best bit of the original facehop thingummy.

Is there posts missing from that thread? I remember more seethingness at the time.

Though in fairness, nothing beats carryharry asking for legal advice on the boards.ie leagal forum after facehop 2.

[quote=“Mac, post: 810126, member: 109”]Is there posts missing from that thread? I remember more seethingness at the time.

Though in fairness, nothing beats carryharry asking for legal advice on the boards.ie leagal forum after facehop 2.[/quote]

There must be posts missing??

[quote=“Mac, post: 810126, member: 109”]Is there posts missing from that thread? I remember more seethingness at the time.

Though in fairness, nothing beats carryharry asking for legal advice on the boards.ie leagal forum after facehop 2.[/quote]

Looks like Rocko or someone might have carved it out into its own thread?

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 810035, member: 1552”]The poor lad was nearly on suicide watch yesterday. I received a few frantic phone calls and emails at work, didn’t know what was going on!

Jesus, I was stressed out of it and it was nothing to do with me at all! Well played Mark Renton you utter cunt :D[/quote]

on what grounds could the stupid cunt have taken legal action?

+1

Just had a read of it there, got a laugh out of it.

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/match-the-poster-to-the-pm.11653/

How could Mac possibly have known that the FB page he was IMing around belonged to some random eejit called “The Burner”?.. How could " The Burner" even prove it was him?.. aside from the shock which i fully sympathise with, thinking you could possibly take legal action is retarded