I\'ll gamble on anything, me

Be careful guys.

Tear it all down to fuck.

We cracked the Smokes….
We cracked the plastic bags…
We cracked the PD’s……

We can crack these bastards too

3 Likes

A self regulated industry. Where would you get it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DomLip94/status/1724132498962010205?t=izT_-eo5lpHN6e8uVu34WQ&s=19

2 Likes

Lads, its time to cop yerselves on with this aul shite. We had a lad on here earlier mocking poor aul Paul Mersons gambing problems. A mirror is what some lads need.

A reckoning is acoming

https://twitter.com/johngosullivan/status/1740074089107382486?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

@caulifloweredneanderthal

1 Like

I was watching a bit of Sky Sports News with the auld lad late last night. Just something to have on in background while have a few sups. I’d rarely have it on. I nearly fucked the remote at the telly as they had some many fucking betting ads.

1 Like

It’s disgusting. It’s grand for us who can see it but you’d feel for the ones who are being Reyes upon by these vermin. Decouple it from horse racing and people will be much safer from themselves

Why do the betting ads trigger you?

Would you not just ignore them. When I see them I just switch the channel or something.

Fair play. I just find it very frustrating that cunts like Crouch and Cantona, surely not short of a few bob, have taken the betting cabal’s soup.

1 Like

I noticed that alright. Fucking rampant.

1 Like

If it wasn’t for fellas taking a punt we’d still be living in trees

4 Likes

It’s ok not to gamble 5k

To be fair I’ve no connection with bookies, the horses and gambling in general.

1 Like

Life is one big gamble, some of us go hard and win, some of us go hard and lose, others are happy just to play the good hands. The rest are at the mercy of the ones who go hard

2 Likes

Evolution is a gamble Fran and the odds weren’t good. Everything we do henceforth is a bonus

2 Likes

Lads comparing gambling companies targeting addicts to human evolution.

Good fuck

The Premier Sports Radio show in the country on Tipp Mid West Radio, had a really good Councillor on the other day around Addiction.

He reckons Life is a bit of an anti climax for a lot of people and they are just seeking a ‘high’ through gambling or drugs. They go to work, they come home. Taking drugs or gambling all day Saturday is what gets them through the week.

They need to find meaning in their lives but thats easier said than done.

4 Likes