I think @TheBird may be gay

distressed%20lime%20effect

Did it look like this one?
If so I’m not a big fan, I think you might have made the right decision in not going for it.
I like the modern grey woods that have come into fashion lately and I will probably get something similar myself but this one that I posted I don’t quite like. The problem with these grey coloured woods is that they’re all going to date quite quickly and this one that I’ve posted is especially gimmicky. It’s what popped up with I googled “distressed lime effect woods.” I think something slightly darker maybe.

These cunts cost me a small fortune

That’s exactly it. I’ve no time for that fakery either…you know those marble effect tiles you see everywhere? The first time I saw them I noticed they all had the exact same pattern. Laminate wood flooring is often the same effing photo over and over again. I couldn’t have it about me. But this was different. Almost serendipitous so it was almost

Are you trying to claim you have a case of erect tile disfunction?

5 Likes

That’s not too bad.

Any of that marble shite is absolute gash, it’s only foreigners who would buy it I’d say. You can get some nice wooden flooring though, or I hope so anyway because I’ll be buying it next year.

I have a US stream of the New England-Dallas NFL game on in the background here and it genuinely just broadcast an ad about erectile disfunction

Eerie

The same knot pattern three times in adjacent tiles. I’d be reaching for the mango

It’s official. You’re bent

1 Like

Not gay if your own thumb and hole. Like checking oil levels in your car, it’s a maintenance procedure.

Tfk breathes a huge sigh of relief

Technically… yes

WTF?!?!

That’s the way things are gone these days Fran. @TheUlteriorMotive openly joined for rugby cock videos.

I thought you of all people would be more supportive mate

I’m only a casual rugby fan. I wouldn’t be big into going to matches or the pissing or cock videos like the rugby lads

“Twas one of the Darcys anyway”

You lads like a bit of wood it seems.

Have you a thing for Italians? :smirk:

Some of us.