I won't be able to drink to spread covid

All the time, or just while drinking?

2 Likes

Only while riding iirc

1 Like

That’s a hard road but I’d say you’d be the man for it. Good luck.

2 Likes

If the next 4 weeks go like this week, I’ll be happy.
Job is Oxo

14 Likes

@iron_mike, I’m bananas, but I wish you the best. Life is a cunt of a thing

1 Like

You’ll have your ups and downs Mike, but if you keep your spirits up and try and stick to your routine as best you can, you will get through this. I have a close relative going through similar and I’m simply amazed at how well he is handling it.

4 Likes

A positive outlook is hugely important, Mike will walk all over that Cancer like Limerick do to all their opponents

My own mother has had a relapse and is currently being assessed for some clinical trial, she’s a fierce battler and would never let you know she’s down but it’s a cunt of a thing to be facing now around Christmas as well

22 Likes

All the best to your Mum.

3 Likes

Best of luck to @iron_mike and @backinatracksuit’s mum. Our health (physical and mental) is far and away our most important asset and unfortunately one that is taken for granted far too often.

8 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that chief. Yup definitely not the best news this time of the year and I don’t even know what to say as everyone reacts in a different manner.
I have no doubt that you know yourself the best way for you and your family to deal with this and I wish you all the best

3 Likes

All the best to your mother my own mother had it six years ago and treated it like a minor inconvenience she’s been flying it ever since being positive is key in my opinion like @iron_mike

2 Likes

Thanks mate, I’d say Twas about 4 years ago she had the first go round, she coped brilliantly but it was tough on her and she hated the chemo, the thoughts of it now are difficult, she’s a widow but is incredibly active and being laid up is a huge pain for her, she’s hoping this trial will work out for her though I know fuck all about the ins and outs

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that pal. Hope it works out, she sounds like a battler.

1 Like

Best of luck to your mam mate.

1 Like

Sincere best wishes

1 Like

The coffee thread is just down the page

1 Like

What is that? Have youse Derry men gone mad altogether?

I’m just on the cure. 2 x chieftan ipas. Worked a treat. More drink to follow