Ibrahim Halawa

Of course there is you nutcase. A Muslim is a follower of Islam. If you decided tomorrow to embrace the nonsense in the Quran and follow Mohammed, you would be an Irish Muslim.

Thanks to Mark Humphries

Ibrahim Halawa is not a tourist. He is Muslim Brotherhood royalty.
The Halawa four are Hussein Halawa’s son Ibrahim Halawa (spelt “Ebraheem” on his facebook) and daughters Omaima, Fatima and Somaia Halawa.
The Clonskeagh mosque in Ireland is a leading Muslim Brotherhood centre in Europe.
Its Imam is Hussein Halawa, father of the Halawas and the most senior Muslim Brotherhood figure in Ireland.
Hussein Halawa is General Secretary of the European Council for Fatwa and Research (ECFR), based at the Clonskeagh mosque. This is the main rule-making body for the Muslim Brotherhood.
The ECFR is headed by Hussein Halawa’s colleague Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the religious leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, and one of the leading extremist clerics in the world. Al-Qaradawi is banned from entering the US, the UK and Ireland because of his support for violence and terror.
Yusuf Al-Qaradawi praises Hitler and the Holocaust.
The ECFR, based at Clonskeagh, says that gays and apostates should be executed.
The Muslim Brotherhood is a fascist, anti-semitic, far-right Islamist organisation. It supports sharia law and the suicide bombing of Jews. It is the origin of most of the Sunni Islamist and jihadist movements terrorising the world today. It is closely linked to the terrorist group Hamas, which is the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza.

Timeline of events:
Ibrahim Halawa said he was involved in pro-MB protests from 28 June 2013.
Morsi was deposed on 3 July 2013.
Irish Times article (by Michael Jansen, 1 Dec 2014) said the Halawas in Egypt were at the pro-MB protests from 3 July 2013.
The above event in Ireland was after 26 July 2013 (see video within video) and before 30 July 2013 (date of upload).
The MB protests in Egypt were violently suppressed on 14 Aug 2013. The Halawas were arrested on 17 Aug 2013, a month and a half after they started protesting.

They are outraged that a 93 year old man in a wheelchair touched an adult woman’s bottom, but will defend to the death the right of Muslims to slice off their child’s clit.

2 Likes

The Halawa case

The Egyptian Revolution, 2011.
The new Islamist Egypt
Muslim Brotherhood takes over Egypt, 2012. A future of brutal sharia law looms.
The counter-revolution, 2013:
Muslim Brotherhood toppled, 2013.
Angry Muslim Brotherhood supporters protest, kill Christians and burn Christian churches.
The Halawas take part in the Muslim Brotherhood protests, June to Aug 2013. They speak on stage to vast crowds of Muslim Brotherhood supporters. They get injured in clashes with Egyptian security forces.
Violent crackdown on Muslim Brotherhood, Aug 2013. The Halawas are arrested.
The useless reporting starts in the Irish media: Four members of Irish family stranded in Egyptian mosque, Irish Independent, 17 Aug 2013.
An “Irish family”? Hapless Irish tourists stranded by the violence in Egypt? No. It turns out these are four adult children of the Muslim Brotherhood linked Imam of Clonskeagh, Hussein Halawa. They were in Cairo with the Muslim Brotherhood protesters, fighting to enslave Egypt under the sharia.
The Muslim Brotherhood is burning Christian churches all across Egypt in its anger at being deposed. Do the Halawas support the burning of Christian churches? The useless Irish media will never ask.
In fairness to the Irish Independent, the rest of the Irish media was just as useless:
Four Irish among hundreds trapped in Cairo mosque, Irish Times, 17 Aug 2013. Does not mention they are Muslim Brotherhood. No “story of why” here.
“Save my family from slaughter”, Sunday World, 18 Aug 2013. Does not mention they are Muslim Brotherhood.
“I fear my son will never see his CAO offers”, Evening Herald, 22 Aug 2013. Does not mention they are Muslim Brotherhood. Why do Irish journalists find young Halawa’s CAO offers interesting and his Muslim Brotherhood activism completely uninteresting?
David Vance (and here) smelled a rat, and asked for more information. I filled him in on the Muslim Brotherhood connection, and he responded, 22 Aug 2013: “Now, having established that the Halawas are ardent supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood, we now need to ask WHY the Irish media universally decided to not ask the simple question what they were doing in Cairo? We know the Irish media was quick to suggest that lack of Irish concern shown for the Halawas may be Irish racism, but yet the same journalists so quick to cast such a slur on their fellow Irish men and women were unable to deploy their intelligence and ask WHY was this Irish family in Cairo in the first place. It’s quite an indictment on the entire Irish MSM that they have wilfully closed their eyes to an important aspect of this story in an attempt to mislead the Irish public.”
The Cairo four, Mary Fitzgerald, 23 Aug 2013. Mary Fitzgerald writes the strangest articles. She lays out yet again the evidence that Clonskeagh is a Muslim Brotherhood mosque, and the Halawas’ father is the top Muslim Brotherhood guy in Ireland. But this comes at the end of the article. At the start of the article, she paints the siblings’ “political awakening” on “holiday” as due to the Arab Spring - rather than due to being in Ireland’s leading Muslim Brotherhood family.
Recall the same Mary Fitzgerald in 2006 said: “Many Muslim Brotherhood members I met recently in Cairo asked me if I knew Sheikh Halawa after hearing I was from Ireland.”
Irish Times article, 8 Aug 2015, quotes the Egyptian ambassador to Ireland as saying about the Halawas: “The whole family is part of the Muslim Brotherhood … Usually, the kids, they are born within this ideology. So they defend that ideology. If the father and mother believe in the ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood, automatically the kids believe in that.”

Please produce evidence that I support the Muslim Brotherhood.

I support innocent people being free.

Why are you so adamant in supporting a bloodthirsty dictatorial regime which came to power in a military coup?

Here’s the evidence that you are a supporter of that dictatorial regime.

Why has Ibrahim Halawa been found innocent?

And why do you continue to deny that central fact?

There’s no difference here between the Birmingham Six and the Guildford Four, except religion and skin colour.

Yet you clearly agree with them being found innocent, while you’re up in arms over Halawa being found innocent.

We can very fairly assume the reasons for that.

It really is so, so easy to expose the abhorrent reality which underpins your worldview.

Omaima Halawa, 27 July 2013, says she envies the MB “martyrs” who have died in the crackdown, and she longs for martyrdom: “A night full of tears and action yet jealousy towards the shohad2a how much I envy them and ask Allah to gift me with the shahada yaraaaab”.
Among the people who “like” this is her sister Nosayba Halawa.

Omaima Halawa, 28 July 2013, says she is staying at the MB protests and won’t quit “because we only fear allah not bullets”.
Among the people who “like” this is her father, Imam Hussein Halawa of Clonskeagh.

Keep posting these walls of text, mate. If you can learn to copy and paste properly, your day will not have been in vain.

Somaia Halawa hates Israel.
Fatima Halawa promotes Islamic terror against Israel.
The logo is the Hamas logo.
Hamas is of course the Gaza branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Fatima Halawa is quizzed about this and agrees this is her page.

Ibrahim Halawa likes a tribute page to Irish jihadist Hudhaifa El-Sayed on one facebook account.
And again on another facebook account.

Stop stalking him, you creep. :grin:

If you can pick out and prove one inaccuracy in any of that I will hand deliver to an address of your choice 2 pairs of my misuses period stained knickers. And I’ll let you keep them.

2 Likes

More importantly, what’s the Muslim Brotherhood’s stance on weirdos eating jam rags?

If you can pick out an actual news report that disputes that Ibrahim Halawa has been found innocent of all charges against him, I won’t bring up your admission to the serial rape of your wife again.

Can’t say fairer than that.

He’s not innocent of believing in a far right islamist fantasy of how the world should be run, I certainly don’t want to see sharia law introduced in any western society, so believe he has no place here. Thing is Ibrahim also believes this, as he identified himself as an egyptian living in Ireland. Until it suited him to claim he was irish.

The Egyptian government clearly suspected him of a crime, and it seems only released him due to pressure from the irish government. You cannot undermine one thing this Mark Humphry character writes, not one, except to screech well he was found innocent so that’s all that matters.

So you agree he’s innocent. Thanks.

You are the one denying the central fact.

The Muslim Brotherhood support genital mutilation of children, subjecting women to spousal rape, execution of gays, and on and on. The Halawas are supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood and went to Eqypt to advocate for them.

If you cannot condemn the Muslim Brotherhood and their supporters one has to assume you approve of their women hating ideology. In fact one can only assume you are a Muslim Brorherhood supporter, given the nonsensical arguments you put forth on behalf of Ibrahim Halawa.

At the start, in Aug-Nov 2013, the Egyptian Sisi regime offered to free the Halawas if Mr. Halawa recognised the regime.
Why did they care about the opinions of Mr. Halawa? Because he is a leading MB figure, of course.
Ibrahim could have been freed in 2013 if his father had renounced the Muslim Brotherhood. “Sheikh Halawa announced that he rejected the bargain since the freedom of millions is worthier than that of his own children.” (“Freedom” here of course means “slavery under sharia”.)
From International Students Against the Coup

You’ve already been told what the central fact is.

Yet you continue to deny it.

Is this because Halawa is a Muslim?

Well?

You literally cannot disprove one thing Humphry has written, not one. Take your beating.