Ibrahim Halawa

Somaia Halawa hates Israel.
Fatima Halawa promotes Islamic terror against Israel.
The logo is the Hamas logo.
Hamas is of course the Gaza branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Fatima Halawa is quizzed about this and agrees this is her page.

Ibrahim Halawa likes a tribute page to Irish jihadist Hudhaifa El-Sayed on one facebook account.
And again on another facebook account.

Stop stalking him, you creep. :grin:

If you can pick out and prove one inaccuracy in any of that I will hand deliver to an address of your choice 2 pairs of my misuses period stained knickers. And I’ll let you keep them.

2 Likes

More importantly, what’s the Muslim Brotherhood’s stance on weirdos eating jam rags?

If you can pick out an actual news report that disputes that Ibrahim Halawa has been found innocent of all charges against him, I won’t bring up your admission to the serial rape of your wife again.

Can’t say fairer than that.

He’s not innocent of believing in a far right islamist fantasy of how the world should be run, I certainly don’t want to see sharia law introduced in any western society, so believe he has no place here. Thing is Ibrahim also believes this, as he identified himself as an egyptian living in Ireland. Until it suited him to claim he was irish.

The Egyptian government clearly suspected him of a crime, and it seems only released him due to pressure from the irish government. You cannot undermine one thing this Mark Humphry character writes, not one, except to screech well he was found innocent so that’s all that matters.

So you agree he’s innocent. Thanks.

You are the one denying the central fact.

The Muslim Brotherhood support genital mutilation of children, subjecting women to spousal rape, execution of gays, and on and on. The Halawas are supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood and went to Eqypt to advocate for them.

If you cannot condemn the Muslim Brotherhood and their supporters one has to assume you approve of their women hating ideology. In fact one can only assume you are a Muslim Brorherhood supporter, given the nonsensical arguments you put forth on behalf of Ibrahim Halawa.

At the start, in Aug-Nov 2013, the Egyptian Sisi regime offered to free the Halawas if Mr. Halawa recognised the regime.
Why did they care about the opinions of Mr. Halawa? Because he is a leading MB figure, of course.
Ibrahim could have been freed in 2013 if his father had renounced the Muslim Brotherhood. “Sheikh Halawa announced that he rejected the bargain since the freedom of millions is worthier than that of his own children.” (“Freedom” here of course means “slavery under sharia”.)
From International Students Against the Coup

You’ve already been told what the central fact is.

Yet you continue to deny it.

Is this because Halawa is a Muslim?

Well?

You literally cannot disprove one thing Humphry has written, not one. Take your beating.

That’s unrale.

Post up the factual innacuracies in his halawa piece there like a good chap. Everything else you’ve posted is whataboutery red alert.

I have about five simpletons, one of which is you, trying to gang up on me, and I’m demolishing all of you.

This is pathetic INTERNETTING from the rural far right.

I’d say the lot of you are trembling at the knees right now.

That could be dangerous for you, as I doubt your wooden cabin is built on very solid foundations.

1 Like

The central fact is Ibrahim Halawa is a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood and by definition a supporter of their disgusting beliefs. The secondary point is you are also a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood and are in denial.

Your article is whataboutery, mate. You’re a simpleton who cannot accept facts.

Is it just innocent Irish Muslims you want to see locked up, or does that apply to Irish Catholics too?

There is an obsession with rape inside you that is very very unhealthy.

Ha, four simpletons furiously typing outraged messages at me at the same time.

This is a rout.

No, you’re not demolishing anyone I’m afraid. You said Mark Humphry was a joke, I asked you to point out one factual inaccuracy in all his writing on this subject. You can’t. Not even one. This does not constitute ‘demolishing’ anyone or winning an argument.

2 Likes

I’m not a rapist. You are. You admitted to it.