Ibrahim Halawa

I can see Ibrahim becoming the new Baz Ashmawy off the back of this.

Think we’re ok for Z list celebrities with drink driving convictions.

Ibrahim won’t be picking up a drink driving conviction. If only others would follow his extremely responsible lead in terms of road use.

Fairly bland Halloween costumes on display there…

He should be in guarda custody instead of the television

1 Like

Tubs will hit him with the hard questions? This will be no soft interview. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s amazing how people become celebrities these days - I’m sure he’s picking up a hefty fee for his appearance and all

Are all Late Late Show guests put up in a plush hotel for the night or is it only guests from over seas? Do they even have guests from over seas anymore. :slight_smile:

It’s no wonder he keeps the sisters covered up in case lads would be looking lustfully at them.

Said his Father sent him on holiday to Egypt and he wasn’t even aware there was political upheaval at the time, because he was only 17 and sure what do 17 year olds know.
Says he wasn’t aware of the Muslim Brotherhood at all at the time.
Says he does not agree with the ideology of the must Brotherhood.
But Stood on a stage a week into his holiday preaching to a baying crowd on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood. In the video he says to the crowd in his mother tongue ‘Egypt is my home but I live in Ireland’. Not surprisingly tubridy didn’t broach that.
As an aside, leftie headbanger politician Paul Murphy claimed on live Radio broadcast in recent months that this video was not of halawa but of some English man, it was then very very interesting to see halawa have to explain the context of the speech on the late late show tonight.

He wasn’t aware of the MB and he doesn’t agree with their ideology, but here are the fact surrounding his Father and his father’s mosque…

Clinskeagh mosque is a leading Muslim Brotherhood centre in Europe.
Its Imam is Hussein Halawa, father of the Halawas and the most senior Muslim Brotherhood figure in Ireland.
Hussein Halawa is General Secretary of the European Council for Fatwa and Research (ECFR), based at the Clonskeagh mosque. This is the main rule-making body for the Muslim Brotherhood.
The ECFR is headed by Hussein Halawa’s colleague Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the religious leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, and one of the leading extremist clerics in the world. Al-Qaradawi is banned from entering the US, the UK and Ireland because of his support for violence and terror.
Yusuf Al-Qaradawi praises Hitler and the Holocaust.
_The ECFR, based at Clonskeagh, says that gays and apostates should be executed.

5 Likes

Halawa says he was sent on holiday to Egypt by his father who is head of Muslim Brotherhood in Ireland. He says he wasn’t even aware there was political unrest in Egypt at the time and had no knowledge of the Muslim Brotherhood (despite living with his father for 17 years)

In the video of him preaching politicaly on stage at a Muslim Brotherhood rally to thousands of people where he name checks 2 MB leaders His sister Somaia stands up after him and speaks,this is what she says…

[11:44] My name is Somaia from Ireland. And I came here in March to settle down in Egypt because I thought Egypt brought democracy and I believed I would live in Egypt in pride and dignity. After the coup I was looking for a job and did two interviews. And I decided to stop looking for work until we defeat the coup and bring democracy back.

(Here is the proof Halwaa was lying when he said he went to Egypt without knowledge of political unrest)

I would like to send a message to those who are watching us from home. Join us! Join us to bring democracy and defeat the coup! If you stay at home and something wrong happens to us here you are not going to have the calm life you are expecting. Then the regret will be useless.

(Do you still believe her brother was in Egypt on holiday?)

unhinged but right

4 Likes

Heard Halawa was on the late late the other night and came across very well. I’d say poor @HBV’s wife is still hiding, he never misses a late late, he must have been hopping off the walks watching it. I hope she’s OK.

Maybe you should watch it yourself then you complete fucking idiot because any sane person who was of the ‘just give the poor creature a hot bath’ mindset up to then would be doing some serious soul searching after watching the bastard clearly lie thru his teeth.

I don’t agree with @HBV too much but this cunt and his family are mugging the Irish people off big time.

6 Likes

He won’t be fit to keep up this facade. Don’t worry. He’ll trip himself up.

That would require someone doing some proper journalism on him

2 Likes