Ibrahim Halawa

Three separate posts in successive minutes, the racist rapist @HBV is seething with rage here.

halawaā€¦ there is no segregation

prender upon introducing a photo of men and women segregated at a free halawa rally and asking ā€œwould you agree that there is segregation thereā€

battle axe sisterā€¦ if people want to to do that (segregation) then we have a free choice

1 Like

Neil Prenderville?

1 Like

its hard to belive isent it

he is now having a hop off of catholics :confounded:
women are segregated in irish churches he says, deary me he is one bad minded desperate bastard

1 Like
1 Like

Gwan Bibi ya ride.

1 Like

Where can I hear this little cunt

Go looking for him preaching on a street corner near a cinema, heā€™s an awful habit of getting mixed up when popping out to the cineplex.

2 Likes

NP: why were you protesting for a beast like Morsi then
H: i dont care a bout Morsi, i dont care about Egyption politics
NP: but you referred to Morsi from the stage didnt you?
H: i didnt refer to Morsi on the stage
NP: i thought that you referred to 2 peopleā€¦
H: No no no
NP: ā€¦as your leader, Mohamid Morsi and Sultan
H: no no no. i didnt even know of Sultan.*(transcript of Halawa speech from the stage below where he quotes both Morsi and Sultan)
NP: and they are serious extremists
H: well you can get other people to discuss that i dont care about egyption politics. except at the moment do you agree Morsi was elected democratically yes or no?

My name is Ebraheem Halawa and I am from Ireland. I am in the first year at University and I am here since one month ago. I came directly from Ireland to Rabaa and I was there at the Republican Guard massacre and I got two birdshot wounds, and it did not stop me. Your standing here makes me stay with you. Also, during the massacre at Sadatā€™s Memorial I was there and saw the people killed even though Salah Sultan said to come back, but they stayed to face the police and our standing there stopped the police and the thugs. And then I came to the hospital at Rabaa, then they took me to Medinat Nasr hospital because I stopped breathing because of the gas. We are saying to them we are not leaving, we are not leaving.

I am going to give you a little word here, I am going to open it the way President Morsi used to do. ā€œOh great Egyptian people!ā€ You standing here for 35 days on asphalt although you are under war, threats, live fire, your standing is a life for those ones who died. The people are two different kinds. People who are alive but they are dead, and others who have died but are still alive. Your standing here is a life for those ones who are under the control of the media and supporting the army. We are standing with you here, we are standing with you here.

What do we want? Freedom! When do we want it? Now! etc.

1 Like

Up to me balls in BiBi Baskin

1 Like
1 Like

wow,
NP: can you denounce sharia law
H: i dont even know what Sharia law is

FG are surely lining him up for the pending election.

Imagine the poor fucker being landed into an arranged marriage with her?

2 Likes

Has this been resolved yet?

Iā€™d say the lads are counting down the daysā€¦

1 Like

Ibra lying through his teeth again and the Oirish simpletons on here lapping it up, with noted weirdo and deviant @Sidney leaping to his defence at first mention of his name. Ibra has mugged off the entire country, and in general he has been praised for his deception, itā€™s fascinating.

Prenderville a complete prick who is unbearable from any of the unfortunate times Iā€™ve heard him, but at least he had the guts to ask him a couple of pertinent questions.

11 Likes

The one thing ISIS hates more than non-Muslims is the ā€œwrong kindā€ of Muslims.

1 Like