Ibrahim Halawa

You clearly have some sort of sexual fantasy involving me, mate.

Personally, I couldnā€™t think of anything more repulsive in a sexual sense, or in any other sense, than a filthy, creepy serial rapist such as yourself.

Clearly your wife agreed, which is why you continually raped her and had to resort to using prostitutes.

You are doing some job of work here Sir. You have them going absolutely ape

Iā€™m going to be feeding you little bits and pieces of my sex life for your wank bank. Iā€™ll drip feed it to you. Ill probably start a new thread for it.
Get your tissues ready, its actually her time of the month. A bad time for me but a good time for you, as the man says.

4 Likes

Tell it to the Gardai, mate. If youā€™re lucky Eddie Brennan might interrogate you.

Handicaps.

Disgraceful comment, are you a child?

Ibrahim needs to be given the benefit of the doubt. Some questionable explanations but weā€™ve all made mistakes.

Yeah we all got up to some mad stuff on our 6th year holidays, including finding ourselves as speakers at foreign nationā€™s political rallies.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s very flippant Tim. I feel that the poor lad got caught up in the hype along with the influence of this father. Iā€™m sure after his period of reflection he just wants to move on with his life.

Horrible comment.

Ya the Muslim Brotherhood was all the rage for the Leaving Cert Class of 2013.

1 Like

But maybe all he cared about was the manner in which the democratically elected president was ousted? Itā€™s possible that he has no personal investment in the MB,

Spastic.

@Sidney Do you even lift cunt?

He was only on his way to the cinema mate and just ended up on stage.

good video here of that Muslim brotherhood savage Al-Qaradawi and its worth watching. This chap is head of the Fatwa Research Council, Halwas father believe it or not is General Secretary of the very same Fatwa Research Council which is run out of the Clonskeagh Mosque in Dublin.
Al Qaradawi was invited to Clonskeagh Mosque by Halawas dad in 2011 and the irish Govenement at the time banned him from entering the country.

Muslim Brotherhood leader @alqaradawy just uploaded a video on Twitter in which he praises jihad and martyrdom: "I wish I could join the jihad for Jerusalem and a bullet hits me and kills me. And this sacrifice will be for Allah! To be honored with martyrdom." pic.twitter.com/PKTKoOymp1

ā€” Islamism Map (@IslamismMap) December 12, 2017
1 Like
1 Like

You couldnā€™t make it up. Do all who have been interred abroad get invited to government buildings by the Taoiseach when they flee back to Ireland?

Nice to see the Gay Community stand up for the rights of people to wish to burn members of the Gay Community. An incredibly tolerant stance.

2 Likes

Taking Mark Humphrys twitter ramblings as gospel now :laughing:

Youā€™re a fierce thick cunt altogether.