Ibrahim Halawa

You seem to be a very unhappy individual, mate. Hopefully you’ll get some help with it.

There are two or three posters on here who are absolutely fascinated with my missus.
Both of them incidentally starved of real life female attention.
I find that fascinating.

2 Likes

Nobody gives a shit about your missus, mate.

The Gardai might give a shit about the fact that you’ve admitted to serially raping her, though.

Do you think the Gardai should take rape seriously?

No one cares about her says he yet her sex life seems to occupy an awful lot of your thinking. You think about it a good bit don’t you? Me and herself going at it. The moaning, the screaming, the bodily fluids. You love it don’t you?

2 Likes

What a weird post from a very weird man.

But anyway, stop deflecting and answer the question.

Do you think the Gardai should take rape seriously?

Not a single even token effort from you to comment on halawa on the hallawa thread. Just this continued weird and disturbing obsession with my missus sex life, as you sit there bored out of your head.

Again, mate stop deflecting.

As a self-admitted serial rapist, do you think the Gardai should take the crime of rape seriously?

The garda do indeed take rape seriously, do you know of one, you should report it if you know of one. Even report it to the online police , it’s better than nothing.

Car crash of a thread

2 Likes

It draws the boys like flies to shite all the same

You’ve admitted to knowing, not just of one, but of many.

Shouldn’t you report this, as the person who has admitted to carrying out these serious crimes?

It would seem that there are two possibilities here:

i) You don’t consider rape to be a crime (one gets the impression from your posts that that is indeed your opinion).

ii) You know that rape is a crime but you are admitting that you are trying to evade justice.

Either possibility reflects very badly on you.

Are you jacking off to these posts?

It could happen to anyone.

Go to the pictures but before you know it end up at a political rally in front of thousands.

3 Likes

Sure he thought he was in Ibiza and assumed that was the start of a foam party.

“I know you are but what am I” is usually the point where he’s ran out of answers.

NP is an outrageous wanker, but he asked the right questions today in fairness to him.

Your first paragraph is certainly true .

2 Likes

Seriously lads, where are ye all listening to Prendeville?

1 Like

Because he was interviewing halawa you dopey bastard.

3 Likes

No mate, es getting credit for today but lads are falling over themselves to tell us that they’ve always considered him a cunt when they’ve listened in before,
You’re too seething to even read what doesn’t immediately confirm your nasty bias on this topic, you’re like a dog with a bone :smile: