I'd say in her day

No hes not

The treatment here of females as sexual objects is out of order in the current environment

1 Like

None of these girls charged by the hour afaik

1 Like

Jane Birkin

I think in light of recent events all juvenile threads such as this one that objectify women and feed toxic masculinity need to be locked.

1 Like

Indeed

6 Likes

You wont hear or see me shrieking about women being treated as women.

There are those who spend their days shrieking about men’s treatment of women and their nights planning trips to plunder women’s period stained underwear

It appears that you are trying to defend your own appalling double standards by attacking the perceived or suspected double standards of another poster.
You could have seen my earlier post as an opportunity for personal growth and greater self awareness. This is very unfortunate.

There are double standards for sure, but you seem to be very very badly mistaken. I didn’t set the current environment, i dont like it and i totally refuse to be bullied by those who are demanding this environment. Especially social media dimwits who behave in rheir own ‘special way’ but demand these weird righteous standards of others. There are actually a few posting here, dangerous bastards.

1 Like

Redeem yourself and name the bastards. And don’t include me, I’ve no standards - double or otherwise

1 Like

Goway from me you fucking clown

I thought so. You’re moralising and virtue signalling on one hand while leering lasciviously on the other. Shocking behaviour

3 Likes

Pointing out hypocrisy to this clown is a waste of your time mate, you are aware he’s a disfigured freak that has to pay prostitutes way above the norm to get his hole?

Are you really new here?

1 Like

Thought you’d have worked out who it is by now.

I’ve only noticed him around in the past few days, wasn’t it one of the rape trial crew? I’m still relatively new here
Who is it?

https://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ

2 Likes

I’m more than a bit curious myself

Hard to believe this is what is teaching our young

I’m incredulous

Me too…

Who are you?