I'd say in her day

Little house on the prairie and the Walton’s were total shite. US fake family values

this was the best

2 Likes

Ahem!!

Black beauty. Emotional rollercoaster.

5 Likes

Do you remember that show Beachcombers. It was con Rte 1 about 5pm every fucking day when Rte would come on air about 4.30pn

I get flashbacks still of how shit it was. The worst show of all time. I think it was Canada’s longest running show.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Agent 99 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Remember it well. Ghastly. I was watching a show last week where Billy Connolly was going through the North West passage and I got a Beachcombers flashback.

1 Like

It was a foolhardy move to lock MacGyver into a barn that had a few auld pieces of machinery, sheets of metal and a mig welder. Happened him alot for some reason. He’d burst out in a tank or a helicopter.

2 Likes

RTE used to show this on Saturday nights when they were piloting RTE 2.

2 Likes

The best fitter in the country.

1 Like

Karl Malden and Michael Douglas. Probably the best ever acting duo in a tv show.

7 Likes

RTE used to play this once a week but I think the Aussies showed it daily. It took them fucking years to get through it.

2 Likes

I used to love beachcombers, not as good as Degrassi but Daycent all the same

In the same way that we would run down hills like Laurafrom LHOTP, we would try to run on logs like the beachcombers, (we had access to logs in a local forest)

1 Like

Starring @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

Game over

3 Likes

Hill Street blues theme was the best.

1 Like

Ha! I was over in Vancouver last year and ended up staying a night or two in the town where they filmed it - place called Gibsons Landing. They still had various references around the place to Beachcombers with cafes etc named after it and pics on the wall. Gorgeous part of the world though

1 Like

The Relic was a great character in that show

2 Likes

Dr Quinn medicine woman :fist:

1 Like