Idiot of the Month - December Sudden Death Vote

24-hour blitz, sudden death, play-off poll after KIB man and The Dunph tied in the initial poll.

Ah lovely :clap:

Friday afternoon closing, this is why you’re the Admin Bandage, lovely stuff.

I didn’t give permission for my name to go forward, please remove me from the ballot paper and award the title to KIB Man.

Whisht Dunph or you’ll have lads voting for ya.

I call on the mulliance to come out of the shadows and vote in KIB Man.

If this deed is done i may consider returning to your ranks.

[quote=“The Dunph”]I call on the mulliance to come out of the shadows and vote in KIB Man.

If this deed is done i may consider returning to your ranks.[/quote]

Vote cast :thumbsup:

:clap:

[quote=“The Dunph”]I call on the mulliance to come out of the shadows and vote in KIB Man.

:rolleyes:
Kib man is a mulliance member to his core, we are hardly going ot go against him

This will be a landslide I’d reckon.

that just sealed my vote anyway…:thumbsup: good man dunph you made that easy…:clap:

[quote=“tipptops*”]This will be a landslide I’d reckon.[/quote]This is madness,this is a complete farce as neither nominee deserves the award.

You got to be cool Dunph.

I went Dunph.

Why Link, why?

Blistering pace in this poll just shy of a vote a minute

There are channels.

I agree with this, but the public have spoken.

deserves has nothing to do with it here at TFK. I made a terrific bid in October '09 and still fell short by a couple of votes to kev.

good to see link does what he is told

:eek:

In a case of reverse pyschology i request, nay urge, everyone to vote for the Dunph.