Idiot of the Month - December Sudden Death Vote

I love these oul polls so i had to vote,i went for you after you called for the Mulliance support whilst KIB kept his counsel,canvassing will disqualify and all that…

Ok Dunph, it pains me to do it but I shall obey.

What is your problem?

Dunph is being wronged here.

No problem Dunph :confused:. you begged for the vote in your earlier post?

Dunph has to win this for his behaviour on the BDO Darts thread. He simply has to.

Both of these members are already in the Ioty poll so this sudden death vote off is irrelevant in my eyes. Nobody will remember the Decemember Iotm by next week.

Bookies William Hill are offering odds of 11/8 that Dunph will beat the Big Brother highest ever eviction vote percentage in thefreekick.com’s Idiot of the Month for December vote.

The record of 91.6% has stood since 2006 and is held by the unforgettable Sezer.

“Just thinking about Sezer makes your skin crawl and his record will be under pressure from Dunph because Dunph stirs up similar emotions. If he was not up against KIB Man we would be even shorter.” said William Hill’s spokesman Rupert Adams.

What would you know about it, you sold out on the mulliance a long time ago with all that arse licking you did with flancake and the fakecake.

You a fence sitter, you should accept that, everyone else does.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Bookies William Hill are offering odds of 11/8 that Dunph will beat the Big Brother highest ever eviction vote percentage in thefreekick.com’s Idiot of the Month for December vote.

The record of 91.6% has stood since 2006 and is held by the unforgettable Sezer.

“Just thinking about Sezer makes your skin crawl and his record will be under pressure from Dunph because Dunph stirs up similar emotions. If he was not up against KIB Man we would be even shorter.” said William Hill’s spokesman Rupert Adams.[/quote]

I’ll have a monkey on that please…

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]What would you know about it, you sold out on the mulliance a long time ago with all that arse licking you did with flancake and the fakecake.

You a fence sitter, you should accept that, everyone else does.[/quote]

Christ you’re truly deranged. :smiley:

http://images.teamtalk.com/09/03/800x600/Oliver-Brady-edited1_2053650.jpg

:clap::clap:

[quote=“The Dunph”]I call on the mulliance to come out of the shadows and vote in KIB Man.

If this deed is done i may consider returning to your ranks.[/quote]

your soup taking has not been forgotten nor forgiven

you will be invited back to the mulliance if and when you have shown sincere remorse and made sufficient reparations for your past misdeeds

you’re not going to waltz back in at a time of your choosing

my vote has been cast and I call on all mulliance members to not vote for the non soup taking kib man

[quote=“artfoley”]your soup taking has not been forgotten nor forgiven

you will be invited back to the mulliance if and when you have shown sincere remorse and made sufficient reparations for your past misdeeds

you’re not going to waltz back in at a time of your choosing

my vote has been cast and I call on all mulliance members to not vote for the non soup taking kib man[/quote]

Ah come on Art, it’s a new year the man deserves to be given a second chance. He is more sinned against than sinning.

While Dunph and I have had our differences in the past I have more common ground with him than that other tool.

Vote KIB!

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Ah come on Art, it’s a new year the man deserves to be given a second chance. He is more sinned against than sinning.

While Dunph and I have had our differences in the past I have more common ground with him than that other tool.

Vote KIB![/quote]

he’s shown ne’er a bit of remorse CLD, his arrogance and vindictiveness after the alright sort was terrible, especially the way he rounded on poor old TE

therefore vote dunph !

[quote=“noddy”]http://images.teamtalk.com/09/03/800x600/Oliver-Brady-edited1_2053650.jpg

:clap::clap:[/quote]

:smiley:

Im taking this award as a compliment.

Im taking this award as a compliment.[/quote]

Great stuff KIB man, congratulations. :clap:

Im taking this award as a compliment.[/quote]

dont give in KIB, be strong:thumbsup:

:rolleyes:
this is a democratic process, the voters get to decide:clap:

[quote=“noddy”]

:rolleyes:
this is a democratic process, the voters get to decide:clap:[/quote]

Who did you vote for noddy?

Did you do as you were told and vote for KIB?

[quote=“The Dunph”]Who did you vote for noddy?

Did you do as you were told and vote for KIB?[/quote]

thats confidential dunphy:thumbsup: