Idiot of the Month - December Sudden Death Vote

Say no more, old friendā€¦ :clap:

41 votes, 1 less than the original vote, truly wonderous stuff here. :clap:

Half an hour to go.

Good turnout indeed.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Half an hour to go.

Good turnout indeed.[/quote]

Is it too late to withdraw from the race?

best of luck buddy:clap:

Dunph if your so worried about winning this then you should have kept your mouth shut. KIB is on another level of idiocy on here and people like you. Your tantrum could cost you though.

btw dunph, when ya win this, dont have a hissy fit like you did before when ya won idiot of the month:thumbsup:

My money is on the Clare man, I think Dunph has turned a significant corner in recent times, this will be the manifestation of that shift. Rest easy old boy.

Thatā€™s a great turnout and a real testament to the quality of candidate.

Will you ever fuck offā€¦

Dunph is an alright sort.

I donā€™t know how anyone could be riled by his musings.

No thinly veiled here. :smiley:

I have an awful feeling of uneasyness in the pit of my stomach over this for Dunph. There are two types of Idiot - The Real Idiot & The Simpleton Idiot. I feel its unfair that we lump both types of Idiot in here together as its obviously not a level playing field. Whats happening to Dunph now it just doesnā€™t feel right.

Coming from a poster that suggested that 6 or 7 million people were at fault for the collapse of the Irish banking sectorā€¦:rolleyes:

Thanks for the support from Farmer and the unexpected show of support from Tipptops. I hope the electorate and indeed the Mulliance have done the right thing hereā€¦

Donā€™t worry Dunph old hand, Iā€™m sure itā€™ll all turn out for the best.

42 votes, another superb turnout from the electorate.

Tremendous

Well done Kib.!

Probably more when you think about it, our nod nod wink wink politics and FF being voted for goes back almost 75 years.:mad: