Idiot of the Month: May Vote

Stay quiet you. You’ll only speak when spoken to. :pint:

:smiley:

Oh yeah

:pint: :smiley: :smiley: :barcasmile: :barcasmile: :barcasmile:

:pint::barcasmile::barcasmile::D:barcasmile::barcasmile::D:barcasmile::barcasmile::barcasmile:

And I said what about Breakfast at Tiffanys she said I think I remember the film

:pint:

I’m looking forward to the vote vindicating my position on what this years Heineken Cup really meant. It’s beyond me why farmer got so upset about it, if they found a rugby ball in Letrim they’d try and eat it.

Did Shan win the iotm the last time he briefly cried off as well?

If fairness they would do the same if they found Madaline McCann up there.

In fairness WTB, if you don’t get much votes don’t look at it as vindication of your opinion. You are up against a pretty strong field after all.

It just galls me that you could be so brazen and so arrogant over this.

‘What this year’s Heineken Cup really meant…’

It means that Leinster are the best team in Europe and certainly better than Munster as they won the competition and thumped Munster in the semis.

That’s what it means.

A Limerick man speaking about Neanderthal activity?

Yip, I can say what I want. It’s the internet.

Carefull now… :pint:

Sport is full of fine nuances though farmer, Chelsea shat on Liverpool in their own backyard in the CL QF, went through by two goals, and yet Liverpool took 4 points of Chelsea in the league and finished 3 clear. At least Leinster can say that if Munster are a better team this season due to winning the Jungle Juice League, then Leinster were that same better team last season. :pint:

Just pointing out the irony is all.

Everyone has strong attributes in this race and I’m not sure what to do yet. I was edging towards leaving Shan be after his meltdown last week, even though Sledge will note I’m a member of the Barca group. But then Shan coming back as an alias put him right back into the reckoning. I think it’s more leper like behaviour than idiocy though.

Yeah - that’s the way I viewed Shan this month.

Beyond idiocy, and quite worrying, actually.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]In fairness WTB, if you don’t get much votes don’t look at it as vindication of your opinion. You are up against a pretty strong field after all.

It just galls me that you could be so brazen and so arrogant over this.

‘What this year’s Heineken Cup really meant…’

[/QUOTE]

I’m “brazen” and “arrogant” because you’d have to be blind or deluded not to see it. If you’re one of those ‘sports-fans’ who can’t see beyond results then fair enough.

On the Shan issue, unless he’s truly done a runner and his account is to be deleted he is the deserving winner. Maire’s Billy Keane impersonation a close second.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]I’m “brazen” and “arrogant” because you’d have to be blind or deluded not to see it. If you’re one of those ‘sports-fans’ who can’t see beyond results then fair enough.
[/QUOTE]

Brazen and arrogant - yes.

Just now you were belittling my opinion based on the fact of where I was from - like many other Munster fans might I add.

See beyond results - well the first thing one should look at would be the result don’t you think? It makes sense.

I am torn…

NCC’s ridiculous and awful reaction to the Ryan report.
Shan, being Shan.
KIB man returning.

[quote=“HangBlaa”]I am torn…

NCC’s ridiculous and awful reaction to the Ryan report.
Shan, being Shan.
KIB man returning.[/QUOTE]

The levels of stupidity were at an all time high, real quality over quantity this month.