Idiot of the Month: May Vote

Flano will be hard bet.

Will you ever stop.:clap:

NCC was right in his reaction to the Ryan report. People just canā€™t handle the truth or just donā€™t want to face it. Sounds familiar if you ask me.

Flano will be bet hard.

Watch the break

As promised, here is a vague update:

[LIST]
[]Only one of our participants has scored 0 votes.
[
]Somewhere in the region of 80% of the votes have been split among 3 of the participants.
[]3 of the participants are tied on the same number of votes.
[
]It is mighty tight at the top, or is it?
[/LIST]

Let the assumptions beginā€¦

Iā€™m pretty sure I know the top 3 then.

Itā€™s Bandages to lose.
After attacking all the mulliance (an attack on munster is attack on the muldoons)he can expect swift retribution.
Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]Itā€™s Bandages to lose.
After attacking all the mulliance (an attack on munster is attack on the muldoons)he can expect swift retribution.
Yours etc,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

I think nearly all the Munster supporters on here were forced to ultimately admit the validity of all of my points, GSH.

Itā€™s surely between KIB man (resignationgate), Shan (shangate) and HBV* (disgracefuldisrespecttoTottigate).

Oh really?

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]I think nearly all the Munster supporters on here were forced to ultimately admit the validity of all of my points, GSH.

Itā€™s surely between KIB man (resignationgate), Shan (shangate) and HBV* (disgracefuldisrespecttoTottigate).[/QUOTE]
I disagree.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Has to be NCC for his comments on GAA regarding ryan reportā€¦lower than a snakes bellyā€¦

Yes. :thumbsup:

dont deny the links between the chrsitian brother & the GGA - they were the driving force of the GGA over the last 100 years -

:thumbsup:
http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=184028&postcount=43

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]I disagree.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

There was even one lad who got so giddy at Munster trying to put some width on the ball for the first time in the professional era that he considered it part of a 5-year plan to revolutionise rugby football! Those turnip munchers are gas characters for sure.

sure the artane boys band was run by paedos yet the GAA feted them

from the report
This witness described in detail an incident which he believed was a punishment for trying to get out of playing hurling, the sport in the charge of Br Olivier. The witness described how he developed a blister on his finger and tried to lance it with a needle, as he had seen his grandmother doing. He said that Br Olivier, however:
ā€¦ accused me of deliberately trying to harm myself to avoid going training. He said he would cure it for me. That evening in the dormitory, him and Br Boyce19 called me into the boot room ā€¦ they had a kidney shaped utensil and boiling water. They got hold of me and I realised what they were going to do and I tried to make a run for it. The pair of them got hold of me and Br Olivier got my finger and shoved it in. I screamed and roared and tried to pull it back and they held it. After 10 or 15 seconds the pain went. It just went numb and it was bearable. They held it in for a while and out it come. Thats when he told me to walk the passageway, gangway which was linoleum in the centre of the dormitory. As time went on it swelled, it swelled. He obviously went to bed

Itā€™s Flanoā€™s to lose.

Will you cop on :clap:

Still torn on this one, the arrival of survior fella made me see shan in a whole new light. However I dont believe KIBā€™s win last month made him any less idiotic this month.

Its a difficult call. Could the IOTM award be linked to a increase in idiocy, and if so would it be dangerous to give it to either KIB or shan?