Idiot of the Month: May Vote

[quote=“myboyblue”]Still torn on this one, the arrival of survior fella made me see shan in a whole new light. However I dont believe KIB’s win last month made him any less idiotic this month.

Its a difficult call. Could the IOTM award be linked to a increase in idiocy, and if so would it be dangerous to give it to either KIB or shan?[/QUOTE]

You have to remember that Survivor only appeared in June so like a jury given potentially predjudical evidence you have to strike it from your memory for the time being and concenrate solely on events which happened in May.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Still torn on this one, the arrival of survior fella made me see shan in a whole new light. However I dont believe KIB’s win last month made him any less idiotic this month.

Its a difficult call. Could the IOTM award be linked to a increase in idiocy, and if so would it be dangerous to give it to either KIB or shan?[/quote]

Search your soul MBB.

I wish I could runty, I wish I could.

Saying that, survivor was a deep plant and his start date was long before before June so the loophole exists to bring him into the reckoning on this vote.

Its tough, this will go down til lunch tomorrow I feel.

I think we had our record turn-out for IOTY - that was around the 70 mark if memory serves me correctly. We usually get 50 or thereabouts for IOTM so I imagine most people have already voted. I’m still mulling over my choice as it’s a very strong field.

IOTY was a complete sham. We all know that.

I have a feeling justice will be done this month though.

[quote=“Flano”]IOTY was a complete sham. We all know that.

I have a feeling justice will be done this month though.[/QUOTE]

that was declared null & void

I have to leave work early today so here is the vague update:

[LIST]
[]At present there is a tie of multiple participants at the top.
[
]The common score held by the leaders is more than double the score of the next placed participant.
[]All participants, bar 1, have 2 or more votes.
[
]Flano will be hard bet
[/LIST]

KIB man and HBV* must be romping away with this.

Bando, you’re a mod, you know the score :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s the greatest buzz in the world to know that you could know but choosing not to know, Flano.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]I have to leave work early today so here is the vague update:

[LIST]
[]At present there is a tie of multiple participants at the top.
[
]The common score held by the leaders is more than double the score of the next placed participant.
[]All participants, bar 1, have 2 or more votes.
[
]Flano will be hard bet
[/LIST][/QUOTE]

Glad to see this. I expect a full retraction and apology from farmer and bandage for their crazed allegations upon closing of the poll.

Hard pressed to decide this one
Its between NCC and his scurrilous allegations in the wake of the Ryan report and HBV and I’ll always vote for FF today

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Hard pressed to decide this one
Its between NCC and his scurrilous allegations in the wake of the Ryan report and HBV and I’ll always vote for FF today[/quote]

NCC didn’t make any allegations.

Its between NCC and his scurrilous allegations in the wake of the Ryan report and HBV and I’ll always vote for FF today[/QUOTE]

this is for May…HBV’s will have to keep til June…

Indeed
That’s it settled so for me

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Indeed
That’s it settled so for me[/quote]

A wasted vote.

I still haven’t decided who to vote for. Torn between the big 3 at the moment so I think I’ll have to sleep on it for tonight.

Its between NCC and his scurrilous allegations in the wake of the Ryan report and HBV and I’ll always vote for FF today[/QUOTE]

are you denying that the chrsitian brothers were the driving force behind the GGA in the 40’s 50’s & 60’s ?

the christian brothers are famous for 3 things
being chilkd abusers
promoting the GGA & teaching

dont rewrite the GGA history & take the men who were responsible for teaching it to children out of its history-

one of the main reasons offaly are decent at hurling is that a cork christian brother taught it to the kids in a school there- sure isnt there a CBS in kilkenny that is famous for bringing on intercounty players, these are the same men that were abusing kids though

sure the artane boys band were run by paedos & they are one of the symbols of the GGA

and 70’s, 80’s & 90’s :thumbsup:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]arepromoting the GGA & teaching
[/QUOTE]

Whats the gga?