Idiot of the Year - Betting Thread

what about the lad next door ???

turfcutter can you tell me how the voting is going please as i am yet to cast my vote and therefore cannot see the running totalsā€¦

yearra dunph vote with your heart not with your head

I would like to remind patrons that bets will be settled as per the results of the poll at 3pm Wednesday.
Any time extensions, head to votes etc will not count towards the betting market.

Thank you

in the even of a place tie will will you paying out or refunding

If it is a place tie then it will be treated as a deadheat and the place odds will be halved

As stated by Puke, the standard dead heat rules apply

All winning bets have now been paid out.

Rocko has a treble which is still running.

Iā€™d like to take this opportunity to compliment The Runt Betting Services on their prompt payment and extremely professional attitude throughout this competition. I will not be taking my business to a rival organisation any time soon.

Puke, I presume all bankroll supporters dividends will be paid today as well?

ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬

all payouts have been made and bankrollers have been returned their investment and a small dividend

I can confirm one of the bookmakers here offered me a sum of vcash to buy my vote late on so he wouldnā€™t have to pay out an e/w bet, But in the end I abstained for the good of the forum. I shall not be naming the bookmaker involved.

:rolleyes:

If I hadnā€™t been called away from my desk I would definitely have tried to buy a few more votes. Bandage getting into 3rd cost me a pretty penny.

:angry: :unsure: B)

Did a dog run into the office or what?

:lol:

must have been a fire drill or something, or he was sent to the shop to collect the lunch order

He might have been sent out to send a letter. :lol:

Bringing a suit to the dry cleaners for his boss.

Thatā€™s a good one too. :lol:

It could be any combination of the above and it would be helpful if Runty could come on and clear it upā€¦