Idiot of the Year - Betting Thread

Iā€™m sure the runt betting services will not soil itā€™s good reputation by treating itā€™s customers so poorly

Well that was a spectacular fail then. :lol:

Dunph, how did acquire all that vcash?

Thatā€™s none of your business.

Resting in your account I suppose? :rolleyes:

Is this the second financial scandal involving the puke? Or has there been more? Heā€™s a crooked cunt in fairness.

He wouldnā€™t lie straight in the bed

I suppose I may as well close my book.
Consumer confidence is shot.

:smiley:

Ah Dunph there was a time when you used to be IMā€™ing me the whole time, shur even caoimhaoin was a divil for it once. Ah the ol days.

Runt I have 100K resting in my account, is there any value in that there field?

Kev is outstanding value at 2/1. Iā€™d give you 60k on that.

Iā€™ll take until this evening to respond to your offer if thats acceptable to you?

Are u accepting it and waiting until this evening to transfer the cash? Or waiting until this evening to make up your mind? I can make no guarantee on the price this evening but if you tell me know you will be transferring the cash tonight Iā€™ll take you on your word and consider the bet struck.

Waiting until this evening to decide on the bet, my apologies for the confusion.

Ok, but I can give no guarantees on the 2/1 being available then given the amount of votes that could be cast between now and then.

Really? I donā€™t recall that. Sure wouldnā€™t we have to be e-friends on here to enable that?

Youā€™re a strange man.

+1, what the fuck like?

Ah ladsā€¦! :lol:

I have just received a massive bet on Kev via pm and with that I am closing my book.
Best of luck to all bettors.

Will admin be setting up a NAMA like organisation for the TFK bookies should they go under as has been suggested on this thread?

My book is rock solid and capable of meeting any liabilities that arise.