Idiot of the Year - Betting Thread

Seeing as you are in the habit of offering customers specials, what odds on a Munster winner of the competition? Same applies to Leinster.

200k,

I am being bankrolled by 2 other clare posters on here who said they will transfer me the funds when needed for said payout should it occure

I will need the names of these two Clare based posters so that i know all is above boardā€¦

novelty bets market

Original Origin of Winner

Munster 1/3
Leinster 6/4
Ulster 25/1
Connaught 25/1

max bet 15k

Iā€™ll take a grand each way at 25s puke with 4 places. Will arrange the funds transfer once the laptop is back working. Since Runt turned down my bankroll assistance offer in return for a percentage of profits iā€™m willing to extend an offer to you to assist crushing the runt.

Bandage/Rocko received documentation to prove that the funds are there and have given the green lightā€¦I cannot reveal the names of private shareholders within The Puke Betting Services ltd.

Thank you Mac, you shall receive a dividend if we turn a profit with thisā€¦

The max payout is now 250k

Thank you for using The Puke Betting Services, you shall recieve a betting receipt once I receive the funds

:o

I expected at least 3/1 a Leinster based poster considering the two hot favourites are Munster basedā€¦

As a mod around here you will have to fill me in as well or your plans may well be derailedā€¦

We saw similar petty antics from The Puke when Dunphs famous tipping thread started to take off.
Puke has no intention of paying out on anything.

Bet with The Runt - The Bookie You Can Trust

I have no interest in time waster and very much mean business, to show this and to show that the appropriate funding is in place one of my Shareholders has forwards me 50k just to show they are on board

Have you any money back specials?

See the previous page

The Spuds Are Boiling Special

40/1 on turfcutter to win both IOTY and Newcomer of the Year

runt is queer/double post

25k on Leinster please

[quote=ā€œThe Puke, post: 543313ā€]
novelty bets market

Original Origin of Winner

Munster 1/3
Leinster 6/4
Ulster 25/1
Connaught 25/1

max bet 15k[/quote]

[quote=ā€œKIB man, post: 543324ā€]
25k on Leinster please[/quote]

Are you including Fingal in Leinster in this breakdown Puke or are you recognising the traditional provincial structure with the ancient province of Meath?

Runt, what can you offer in the way of specials? I understand that some of pukeā€™s markets may be gimmicks but Iā€™m a sucker for something like The Spuds are Boiling but I would like to give my business to the original bookie on here.

For the novelty bet market I shall be including Fingal as part of Leinster, otherwise I would have offered odds on the ancient province of Meath

You will surely lay the man ā‚¬25k at 6/4 on Leinster. Sure Leinster should be at least 3/1 hereā€¦