Idiot of the Year - Betting Thread

It is the novelty bet market, the max bet is 15k, no exceptions, it is ridiculously high at thatā€¦

pussy

Runt what price will you give me on the winnerā€™s place of origin being leinster?

Runt, I was going to ask you for $25k on KIB Man, but from reading this thread, apart from making my head hurt, its clear that youā€™re not going to take that.

So Runt AND Puke, what will you limit me to for KIB Man and what odds will you give me? My procurement department will view ambiguous answers in a very bad light.

Iā€™d also like the same option for Kev.

Cheers.

I will give you the full 25k on both

KIB 5/4
Kev 6/4

Latest Odds

[color="#00FF00"]KIB Man - 5/4
[color="#FF0000"]Kev - 7/4
Link - 7/2
Bandage - 4/1
MBB - 16/1
TASE - 16/1
Turenne - 20/1
Mac - 25/1
Turfcutter - 25/1
The Puke - 25/1
Flano - 25/1
The Runt - 25/1
Mick Jones - 33/1

Special Betting

Take these 3

Caoimhaoin - IOTY
Brian Cowen - COTY
TurfCutter - BNP

6/1

Max bet - 5k

What odds will I get on Mac being voted idiot of the year AND voting for himself in the process? <_<

He wonā€™t win IOTY, despite his little scheme.
As the saying goes ā€œMac is not to be trustedā€

May I get odds on CLD and Gmanā€¦? Their ā€˜idioticā€™ and degenerate behaviour in the NFL Fantasy 2010 thread will surely set them out as the untermensch of TFK this year. :wink:

Iā€™ll give you 33/1 GMan and 50/1 CLD

You could have Turfcutter at 200/1. He wonā€™t be winning this competitionā€¦

Would you be interested in another punt yourself Dunph?

The cross the card treble perhaps?

No. I donā€™t fancy Cowen for COTY or Kev is no guarantee for IOTY either, IMO. Turfcutter for BNP on the other handā€¦ CHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE.

Have you priced up BNP Dunph? What price is Turfcutter?

Whatā€™ll you lay me at 200s?

Iā€™ll have 5k on that please.

Done. Please transfer the vCash to seal the deal.

Tell me thisā€¦

How would a lad go about transfering this vcash in order to make a bet on something here on tfk.com?,its a process im lost on.

Click on the Cash button under a post made by the person you want to transfer the money to.

Done.

5k @ 6/1