If a TFK member did time in prison what crime would it be for?

Very sorry to hear that Fenway. I donā€™t have kids but imagine it would be the worst nightmare. Keep fighting the good fight.

[quote=ā€œThe All Seeing Eye, post: 720784ā€]

Jesus christ Fenway- thats horrible to hear

mods-delete this thread[/quote]

Deleting mickee would be better. He has a lot of time on his hands lately.

100% agree. Israel my fucking hole

Fenners is one of the best contributors here. Very sorry to hear that.

mickee is way out of line with his post. Typical to put it up late at night when few people are on the board.

Fenway that is awful to hear,please dont let a stupid thread like this drive you away from TFK as you are a great poster especially in the horseracing ,You know how well respected on this forum you are man! Admins should lock this thread.

Too far Mickee. The realms of banter have well and truely been transcended.

Fucking deplorable chat from the OP.

Sorry to hear your bad news Fenners. Have gone through something similar myself lately so can empathise. Donā€™t let that absolute arsehole chase you from here please.

You 're a fucking idiot Mickee.

Your stale ā€œbanterā€ isnā€™t remotely funny and you falling over yourself to be controversial and insulting is pretty sad. You must have a great life in Israel.

Itā€™s more of a case of misery loves company Iā€™d say.
He is like an attention seeking child trying to get Rocko and Dunph to moderate when we all know thatā€™s not what this place is about. His faux disgust when anyone says anything even semi controversial is well past predictable. Then we have this thread which is so far over the line, the line is a dot to him. The whole tone of the site is worse when he posts regularly.

Fenway, youā€™re better than this guy on you worst day.
[Jose Mourinho chin up gesture] :clap:

Might actually make use of the ignore feature for the first time ever.
Metallica, Black Album, Song 2.

said it before but mickee is merely the end product of what others started long ago, he has brought it to another level alright but he is not solely to blame. this place took a serious wrong turn when lads started getting labelled as child abusers for fun, somehow that shit became funny and now anything seems to be fair gameā€¦

thoughts with fenwaypark.

ah FFS, this thread on based on peopleā€™s internet personas only which appears to come as a suprise to most peopleā€¦ fucking hell.

obviously i didnt know something truly awful, distressing and shocking like that had happened to the human being who posts as the interent poster called FenwayPark and obviosuly me having a bit of crack with the internet poster called FenwayPark is no in way related to the human being who posts under that username who i dont know from adam as is the case with the rest of ye on here ( including the ultra paranoid runt).
I ( the internet persona mickee321) have had equal if not worse directed at me on here however i always understood it was directed at ā€œmyā€ FFS internet persona rather than the real me

I apologise sincerely to the guy who posts as FenwayPark who i am sure knows that if i ( the internet poster micke321) was remotely aware of who he was (not that i want to) then i certainly would not be haveing a joke at his expense given the horrible circumstances he ( the real guy) finds himself in, and for that i apologise sincerely

the rest of ye are free game however ( based on your internet personas).

bandage - delete the thread if you want - this place has lost it in fairness, and fenway again mate i was not aware of anything that was going on like that and i wish you all the best

post reported - please see the "cop on " thread, ill say no more

Thatā€™s bullshit. FP flagged here in the past he was having a few personal issues, which you used for the purposes of ripping the piss out of him. Even if being manic depressive was the sum total of the problem it was still a nasty thing to bring up

Apart from all that, your not even related to being funny

christ almightyā€¦remind me again that this is an internet forum,
youā€™re one sad case ā€œdanā€

Iā€™m with mickee here.

Itā€™s the fucking internet.

Very sorry for your problems, Fenners. But no one should take anything on here too seriously. Itā€™s TFK, not boards. ie

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 720797ā€]

post reported - please see the "cop on " thread, ill say no more[/quote]

FOAD

Sorry to hear that Fenwaypark, had no idea things were that tough. No idea how I would deal with something similar. Thoughts are with you.

Fenners is a good poster and a true darting ecumenist, I hope he comes back, but heā€™s throwning a bit of a strop over nothing here.

Best wishes to yourself and family by the way, Fenners.

Thatā€™s very edgy, you must be thrilled with yourself. Thatā€™s an incredibly flippant way to refer to a heart breaking scenario.

The OP was a bit unlucky, it was a stupid, unfunny post but Iā€™m sure he didnā€™t know the real hurt he was going to cause.

Whatā€™s the problem with arseholes trying to prove how edgy and tough they are? Itā€™s been the case since the demise of afr. Oh look at us we donā€™t give a fuck. Fuck off.

Best wishes to FWP & family.

1 Like

ā€œBy the wayā€? Fairly cuntish way to deliver your sympathies.

Mickee fucked up with an unfunny and stupid OP. He should acknowledge that, put his hand up like a man and recognise he was a dick. Of thereā€™s even a chance a person is a manic depressive it is not fucking cool to have a go like that on here.

Bang on appendage.