If a TFK member did time in prison what crime would it be for?

In what way is it edgy?

DP

Thereā€™s a chance for all anybody knows that anybody on this forum could be a manic depressive. How do you know Iā€™m not a manic depressive for argumentā€™s sake? So on that basis youā€™re calling for anybody ā€œhaving a goā€ at anybody to stop?

ah get fucking room on the phone to the samaritan with the rest of them will yaā€¦what was stupid about the ā€œOPā€ as you Internet afficiandos are waffling on about?
a poster one here once stated quite openly he ā€œhoped i was gang raped by Palistiniansā€, now im sure he was posting this as banter as its highly unlucky this fate is something anyone on here including me would enjoyā€¦
the state of some of the idiots on here taking this whole internet thing so personally is a little disturbing to be honest, the cut of the likes of runt and carter and the shit they post would make u sick to be honest.
I had no idea the person(s) who post as the anonymous entity named after a baseball ground in the US (fenwaypark)had any sort of trouble like that and as i have stated above i am very sorry for his troubles,
its idiotic in the extreme to suggest i did know about this and then to say that i open a thread to have a personal go at him himself ( like i know him??) about something like that is absurd, sick and quite deluded tbh, but that rationale probably sums up the current paranoid mental state of a few of the freaks who post on here,

anyway back on trackā€¦

posters who may be incarcerated in the central mental hospital with a mental state simlar to that of clare GAA fan Brendan O Donnell as a result of posting on TFK.com

• cluiandiuic
    -the runt

Truth be told, I tolerate mickee even though he throws all sorts of shit around. Iā€™m pretty thick skinned and Iā€™m not the only one on here.

But if one of the more decent, honourable and respectable posters on here like FP is offended by mickee, enough to see him stop posting itā€™s a bad reflection of the form.

Kindly fuck off mickee and if youā€™ve an issue with me posting that I couldnā€™t give one flying fuck. Watch your shitty middle eastern football like a good lad!

???
i have no issue with you at all mate
dā€™you think puke would let me post over on his forum if im bullied off here?

Iā€™m 100% with mickee here.

I had no idea the person(s) who post as the anonymous entity named after a baseball ground in the US (fenwaypark)had any sort of trouble like that and as i have stated above i am very sorry for his troubles,
its idiotic in the extreme to suggest i did know about this and then to say that i open a thread to have a personal go at him himself

Excellent response. The chumps on here who turn into sanctimonious, deluded cretins in these situations make me sick.

An off hand remark yeah, but Iā€™d say Mick has gone out of his way here looking through old threads for leads, that makes it calculated and personal. Each to their own and Iā€™ve sprouted enough shite on here but i think it was ott. Iā€™m sure Mickee has already sent a PM fenners way tho for any upset caused.

mickee may be a twat but I donā€™t believe that the OP, shit and all as it was, was a deliberate attempt to have a dig at fenway and his current situation. Some very high horses being rode here.

Fenway, you have my deepest sympathies and best wishes for the future.

mickee, it would be foolish of you to perceive yourself as clever in any way.

ah would you of all people fuck off out of this :lol: ā€¦im banned from sending PMs anyway as a result of your carry on last week, im quite sure the message is clear anyway PM or no PM

i wasnt sure that was a basic requirement to post over on the clarehurlers forum?

You really think mickee knew about Fennersā€™ situation and posted something to deliberately upset him???

Thatā€™s some accusation. And I donā€™t believe it for a second.

Thereā€™s no nastiness here. Thereā€™s plenty of ridiculous banter but I think everyone here is a decent person. Look at the outpourings of warmth when someone has a child or a relative dies or whatever.
And if youā€™re easily offended or in a bad place in your life, why even click into a thread titled as it is???

Piles is right. High horses galore.

I think balbec wasnā€™t far wrongā€¦alot of time on your hands. Fortunately I donā€™t have the time to read or post with you!

My heart goes out to you Fenway and I hope you will come back, to the racing threads at least, youā€™ll be sorely missed.

Mickee has typically lowered the blade here and has crashed into a stone. He could hardly have guessed at the extent of other postersā€™ hidden hell though?

To be honest Sid, Iā€™ll be shocked if youā€™re not a manic depressive :wink:

with respect, youre not privy to a lot of things here. Mickee has months of research done on all of us. This is merely the start of his sustained terrorist campaign.

You should just admit you fucked up and stop being a coward about it.

In fairness SS, this is getting a little out of hand, the anonymous internet poster(s) who is called after a baseball ground in the USA (fenwaypark) has pissed me off a bit ( not me personally but my internet person) with some of the self righteous stuff he/ they ( the poster) comes out with so i just decided to incude the poster in a collective assault on the forum, to suggest i would know the poster personally or engage in discussion with others on here about his (the poster FP)'s personal life is fucked up enough but to make a joke about it is even worse if i already was aware of the circumstancesā€¦

i notice Gulaad is gone very quite of late