If a TFK member did time in prison what crime would it be for?

reckless driving causing the death of half a community in the northwest : Manus Boyle

What happened to this thread?

The description :open_mouth:

Young woman assaulted by ‘thin, pale man with pock-marked skin’

Jaysus what a read this thread was. The way some were going on I thought @mickee321was some sort of mossad agent. :slight_smile:

Reading the travellers thread there are a fair few of us that would be done for race hate. :slight_smile:

There’s a blast from the past. @manusboyle was an alright sort.

1 Like

I imagine you would be quite happy to go to prison for access to all the quality gym equipment bandage?

Very much so. And lots of prisons have quality 3G football pitches now too.

You’d probably get to the do the Governors books as well, so would get favourable treatment.

1 Like

I was on a tour of a prison a couple of years ago as part of my job and we were being walked around while the prisoners were locked up. They were peering out and shouting awful abuse at us. It was great laugh though and I WASN’T SCARED.

3 Likes

which TFK member was involved in the alleged shooting of @Atticus_Finch?

in a bizarre twist of fate, after this thread was posted my wife began a stint of working* in a prison for half a year or so,

*not working in the sense of @glasagusban’s ukranian penpal

Did @glasagusban ever pull that bird he was lining up for 6 months?

As for this thread… @Bandage will be done for indecent exposure soon and wanking off his balcony.

1 Like

You shit yourself you soft cunt…Having grown up in Moyross and having further spent a couple of nights banged up in Henry Street the wing would have fallen silent if I was present. They would have known who the fucking daddy was… they saw your weak hips a mile off.

Strange that you ask Mickee, what’s going on there?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They were mostly abusing the female bankers, pal. Aside from threatening to rape them, it was jovial banter. I wandered along taking it all in.

Being able to see Belmarsh from the LCY executive lounge does not constitute a tour of a prison mate.

:eek:

He seems to know a lot about your sex life, that’s why.

where any of the wexford boys on here ever the victim of those notorious swimming coaches?

Nah. Too ugly.