If you could be in one pub right now

Upstairs in Devitts

With the diddly eye?

1 Like

Every €0.80 counts when you’re saving up for Mungret. :sweat_smile:

720, Chamberlain st ,89- or Melodi Brasov’95

I know I’m not top of Estebans Christmas card list but he’s a good fella.

I’m actually emotional thinking about drinking a few pints outside Murphys. Some of the great memories I’ve with my friends are from outside there.

1 Like

Theres a new estate going up on SCR kid. Only half a mill a house

The Spinnaker.

Dingle holds a certain place for me. I don’t know what it is, but its just a place for a great night. Must be 10 top top class pubs there

2 Likes

The Hut in Phibsboro

Then maybe McGowans after

3 Likes

There’d be a group of nurses from Mayo or somewhere on a big one in there on a Thursday night

4 Likes

I used to live just off Camden Street. I often did the upstairs in devitts. Load of yanks looking for an Irish man. What more could you want

A full day starting at the Dew Drop and making your way up Shop Street

3 Likes

Are they coordinates

4 Likes

Or a group of sacred hearts from new York over for 6 months.

1 Like

The Lord Lucan

Or in seriousness

In DUB

The blue light or the hole in the wall

In God’s own country

Too many to mention…

Matt Molloys

2 Likes

I’d love a few Friday pints in the evening sunshine, while perched on the top steps outside #49 Haddington Road, Dublin 4.

2 Likes

Ya it’s the one place no matter what’s going on I’d always be at peace or obvious to everything else going on.

A crawl from Barr na sraide in Dingle, a seat at the bar in O’Connell’s Eyre Square in the early evening or a seat at a table in Uncle Tom’s of lombardstown

I’d say 5 of the 10 best nights out I’ve ever had were in Dingle. There’s just an air around the place

1 Like