If you could be in one pub right now

Lomardstown? There must be a story there

Starting off in Dick Macs with the whole night ahead of you is heavan.

Pregnant with possibility.

Lombardstown. Typo

Is it the Bullman is the name of the pub outside Kinsale looking across the bay? Twas a perfect evening for the like of there.

2 Likes

Why would you start in dick Mac’s? Bound to have a camogie team or a group of nurses out back later in the night

I did a day there not so long ago, got a fish and chips from the fish box next door (next level) and you could sit outside the pub with a few pints of Dicks own brand pale ale. Middle of the day with herself and a baby at the time. Fucking bliss.
I’d rather that than any Michelin star restaurant

5 Likes

Sorry wasn’t been smart an unusual choice

Would you go Tigh Neachtain, Tig Coili, Freeneys, O’Connell’s?

Unrale

Plenty local characters

You start in barr na sraide and work down as you said. Tis in the name sure. There’s a cracking pub after opening in the last few years down by paddy bawn brosnans I think its called the house or something, but its a converted house with all the house left in basically.

1 Like

Have you a tie

The Rathoath Inn.

7 Likes

720 called after the(first dog race in the Brandywell Derry- real name Deehans

Melodi bar 1995 ,Brasov Romania

Straight into Freeneys where the barman would be disgusted that a youngster like myself has snuck past the bouncer

1 Like

Just please open the fucking pubs

I have never made it to Paddy bawns at the end of a night

That sounds like a good idea. Surely it is call tigh something or other?

I would although I wouldn’t really be picky about pubs in general. I have a soft spot for the Bunch of Grapes as well

1 Like

Charlie Malones

2 Likes

My local. Why would I want to be off somewhere else when I could be cutting the back off some local misfortune at the bar down the road.

1 Like