If you could be in one pub right now

It’s a city in Nevada

Yes a bit of dinner in the M&L and a couple of pints in Pipers Corner after would be nice.

2 Likes

Bottom Bar of Roche’s bad mouthing everyone else…

Or…

A tour of shop street bad mouthing everyone else.

1 Like

La grand crubeen for a nice dinner at a reasonanle price, O’Shea’s for an afternoon fry cc @tassotti or pizza by the slice as you head up Talbot Street. Many find options

Le Bon Crubeen?

1 Like

Yes

Are you planning on not coming back?

@BruidheanChaorthainn summer sorted

6 Likes

Would you turn the place over?

1 Like

@BruidheanChaorthainn I will be in my beloved Dingle in mid June.

How much hassle will it be to get a taxi out to Brandon for a few hours?

Depends on the weather on the pass

The trick is to ring cabs coming from castleGregory to pick you up in Murphys and drop you back into dingle.

1 Like

Be grand but its the bones of half an hour either way so it wouldn’t be overly cheap.

1 Like

We will get out of the town for a few hours one of the days.

It’s either Brandon or Ventry then.

You’ll have to go to brandon for tfk likes alone.
You’d struggle to find a better place in the world for an outdoor pint to be fair.
Make sure you get a fish box in the eponymously named fish box in Dingle. Unrale.
Trick someone into driving out to Brandon. No need to stay all day. You’ve to stop in Paudies in Ventry as well, but unless there’s something going on there its a barn of a place. Cool pictures on the wall though

2 Likes

I know all about Dingle, it’s pubs, chippers and people. Its my favourite place in the world.

Paidi’s is a great spot too rich in heritage and tradition.

I’ve just never been to Brandon which needs to be put right.

1 Like

Murphys is a 100 times the pub of Paudies. It’s a proper pub. It’s a little bit of a pity he’s started serving food but it’s more than decent grub.

When we go down in a big group we just drive straight to Murphys on a Thursday evening usually. We leave the cars there and book a bus to the house after the sun sets in Brandon.

Leaving the cars that side off the pass is good as it completely rules anybody getting too drunk and maybe jumping in behind the wheel. I often walk back to the house from dingle town and it would just be getting bright when I arrive back. Takes about two hours.

2 Likes

Rum house in New Orleans.

Paudie’s is grand if your in a group and you could bump into a nice crowd but it’s so big and can often feel soulless. It’s good to watch a match I guess but I wouldn’t be interested in staying there much past six or seven o clock in the evening.