I'll sleep well tonight

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1127893, member: 2514”]Very good one there last night.

Was in Dublin for All Ireland semi final weekend, it was an all Ulster affair with Armagh, Tyrone, Donegal and Monaghan in action we were making our way down Clonliffe Road when the sound of gunfire rang out. I looked behind me and a load of people were left slain.

Others were shouting out, “It’s the free staters, it’s the free staters”. I legged it down towards the end of Clonliffe Road facing Quinns as the crowd dispersed and then took a left and make my down Dorset St.

I was grabbed on the street and hauled into The Auld Triangle pub, the door locked behind me. The pub was filled with smoke and there were about 10 people there. I noticed Jim Lyangh at the bar, he turned to me and said “Collins is responsible for this” “They brought the dirty blue shirt bastard back to life”. Next thing there was a knock on the door and Lyangh went over to check it out, the door opened and in walked Ricey McMenamin with a knife held to the throat of that roaster from Cork who wears the Sombrero to the matches.

Seamus Twomey then came out of a back room smoking a cigarette, he stared at the roaster and nodded to Ricey who threw him in the back room. Next thing I could hear were a load of cars pulling up and the sound of gunfire, Lynagh threw me a rufle and said, “hope you’re a good shot, lad”.

Then I woke up. :([/QUOTE]

Is this the dreams thread?

Does it say Dreams anywhere in the title?

That’s a moot point.

Moo point.

From standing position drop down quickly to do push up shoot back up to feet and jump in the air- I’ve seen various styles- other drop down onto hands and just kick feet backwards and shoot back into the air- combing them with running and they will gas the fuck out of you… You can do them on their own also.

Cheers, pal.

@Nembo Kid[/USER] - there is a specific dreams thread and [USER=168]@ChocolateMice is TFK’s official dream interpreter.

I’ve screeded 24 meters of concrete since 7 this morning,no need for a gym for tjis poster,I’ll definitely sleep well tonight

The Ciarán McDonald “gym” programme.

What is screeding concrete?

Thats 3 lorry loads pal…
Serious going, you didnt have alot of choice in this heat but to finish it out anyway.

Farm yard?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1127974, member: 9”]
What is screeding concrete?[/QUOTE]

+1

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1127976, member: 686”]

Farm yard?[/QUOTE]

:eek:

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1127974, member: 9”]The Ciarán McDonald “gym” programme.

Smoothing out concrete after a pour

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1127974, member: 9”]

FFS ! :rolleyes:

Some usless cunts on this place all the same.

Here, @Bandage[/USER] and [USER=289]@Spidey

Look at the guns on this dream boat…

http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/85/US_Navy_080929-N-3560G-286_Steelworker_3rd_Class_Arnoldo_Sotorivas_removes_excess_concrete.jpg

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1127976, member: 686”]Thats 3 lorry loads pal…
Serious going, you didnt have alot of choice in this heat but to finish it out anyway.

Farm yard?[/QUOTE]
Worse,footpaths,backyard and driveway,fairly hot out today the farmers tan will look well at work tonight

AND work tonight, Jaysus.

Was it wheel barrowed into the back yard from truck?

There’s never as much panic on a site as the morning of a big pour.

No bud lots of space for the truck luckily